How can someone not be a nihilist? You literally can't scape from it

How can someone not be a nihilist? You literally can't scape from it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MBRqu0YOH14
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just be religious instead xx

JIDF pls go

People invent their own values. It's easy. If someone claims that you invented it, you just tell them that they just don't understand, that they are deformed in some way.

We, humans, figured out that we can have sport and nationalism to keep us busy.

>everyone is a mentally, intellectually, and spiritually broken person like me, they just deal with it by not thinking about it

because how can nothing matter, when what I care about matters to me?

The same way that things in themselves have no color yet our eyes and brain work together to produce the experience of color.

youtube.com/watch?v=MBRqu0YOH14

I create meaning, I would never let a religion or government or group of people give it to me

>nihlism
>not dionysian pessimism
That's like soooooo pre-1870s

Feel free to cite whatever gave you this idea.

Are you kidding?

Any textbook on the eye + Kant

>panem et circenses
Either they are as broken or too stupid to be.

If I compare it to whatever I read, although fuck me if I can remember what book I read it in: I might actually attest to the suggestion that things don't have color in themselves, but that color is the product of an object absorbing certain wavelengths of light and reflecting others, thus the "color" that we see is the reflected wavelength. But that's still a degree of separation from the statement that our eyes produce the color, which is something I would like to read, given that sensory organs are really just (and I may be wrong, hence why I want some sort of citation for this knowledge that you take for granted as being common) parsing the properties of an object: in this case, they parse the fact that the object reflects X wavelength of light. But as I said, that is not the same as our eyes producing the color as if an act of themselves. Color is a property of light. Our eyes don't produce light, they interpret it.

Or so I've been led to believe.

As an addendum, I can see how sensory act of eyes interpreting the wavelength of light being the "experience" of color, though that seems like more along the lines of a semantic assertion, just going by the qualification of it being referred to as the "experience".

Even though people would think I'm a hard-core racist from what I post here, deep deep down I like to think of myself as a black man walking through a world of neurotic white faggots. I facilitate this delusion by listening to scarface and the geto boys, and shooting the shit with nigs outside the convenience store I stop at before I get to work. Sometimes being a happy go lucky darkie is the only way to escape nihilism

You'll grow out of it

it doesn't make you happy

bro you're retarded idk how serious this post is meant to be taken but this sort of fetishization is just weird / past cuck shit

How is it fetishization if it's not sexual? I just want to assimilate their immutable, even unjustified sense of self confidence into my own personality.