Tfw I support my local used bookstores

>tfw I support my local used bookstores

my library has sales once a month, I just buy stuff from there :)

Fucking finally, somebody else who does this.

>tfw support amazon

feels good being a patrician, right?

>tfw all the authors worth supporting are dead so you pirate their work guilt free and morally unsullied

>TFW I mostly by acedemic texts, reference books and encyclopedias and graduate level textbooks from students, large public and college libraries all over America, usually sold through a third party like valor or betterworldbooks
Those are my print copies, otherwise I used libgen. I haven't read fiction in I can't remember how long. So my local used bookstore is worthless to me.

when i buy books at goodwill i donate the change and tell the lady

"this stuff just weighs me down"

>I mostly by
yeah

the one we had here closed its doors a few years ago, for lack of customers... but it was not as sad as we (brazil) losing one of our biggest publishing houses on the same time, the only books that sell are modern best-sellers and romance for young teenager girls

>tfw you’ve successfully purloined over $500 from the local bookstore because the old guy who runs it is senile

tsk tsk, user.

why?

>doesn’t read fiction

Faggot.

Second hand bookstores are patrician as only readers would go there. I've bought some neat and obscure books on my local store

That's kind of shitty, user.

Not my problem desu

I wouldn't want to be you're friend irl.

My local used bookstore tried to fucking super low-ball me on some books I wanted to sell. Fuck him and his fucking store

What is the Dragon Ball of literature?

That’s nice. You wouldn’t even know I do it because what’s the point of telling people irl esp when it’s not even that elaborate. I walk in past the owner with two books in my hand and I walk out with three books in my hand

Stephen King mythos.

>i support capitalists
cuck

I'll pray for you, user

Some form of trade is still necessary because people are fucking materialistic. If we could skip the middleman (money) and directly exchange work for goods, or goods for goods that'll be a good start

>If we could skip the middleman (money) and directly exchange work for goods, or goods for goods that'll be a good start
but you were just paying money out to a business owner which gets paid to banks which are invested in by giant wealth funds that evil oligarchs own. so you didn't do anything but contribute to the Beast and you could've fucked that system over by taking what was rightfully yours

again, fucking cuck

Read the manga. It’s cannon.

No thanks, I hate Dragon Ball.

Fucking soyboys.

Journey to the West obv

You're supposed to give them for free, if anything, cause you don't want them.

So you would be ok with people taking advantage of you if you are unable to do something about it?

He's rich enough to need my money less than I do so that's alright too.

The other kids at school must think you're really smart

Get lost, Wisecrack.

>local book store has a cute tight sweater large chested girl who works there

>Not stealing from Goodwill
You know they are a predatory for profit corporation that takes advantage of their employees and naive donators, don't you?
There will is not good, it's a trap.
Do you also donate to your local McDonald's?

>>Not liking entire episodes that are full of screaming and posturing before the next episode that is the actual fight is bad

I bet you fucking love Bleach, don't you? Enjoy your filler Shoneshit, faggot.

Stop right this instant