What does Veeky Forums think of this man's body of work?

What does Veeky Forums think of this man's body of work?

Other urls found in this thread:

moldbuggery.blogspot.ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its like hobbes rose from the grave and started btfoing liberals

he looks like the virgin from the chad/virgin meme

Most important political philosopher in centuries.

Where the fuck is his jaw

It chose Exit

If he put his body to work he wouldn't have such an unsightly profile

Nrx peeps don't seem to mention hobbes all that much, genuinely unsure why that is

What I find ironic is that if his ideology was prevelant he would mostly likely be untermensch, as no amount of intelligence would compensate for being socially awkward/reclusive, phyiscally weak in that society.
Yet fuckers like him think they would be on top, if only this liberal/jewish/whatever system was gone, they would rightfully take their place in the top of the foodchain.

Lol

youve never read moldbug or UR, this is the average "/pol/TARDs say they want a caste based on strength but they're all NECKBEARD PISSBABY TRANSMISOGYNISTS what about that??" spergfest. get an original thought

good

Do you even know who he is?

What the actual fuck are you talking about?

>phyiscally weak
Means literally nothing in modern society

And even primitive ones, can you run? Can you starve? Can you stab? That's all that mattered

Where does he do this? What's the best thing to read?

I like poltards more than this sleazy fuck they are more honest with themselves
moldbug and their followers have unwarranted self importance mixed with persecution complex. "woe is me i aint a billionaire because muh cathedral" He resonates with many because he is the epitome of upper middle income earning white collar slave.

>What's the best thing to read?

You can find his writings here:

moldbuggery.blogspot.ca/

bc hobbes is the grandfather of Locke, the OG neoliberal. poor PR

Computer programmers are the absolute lowest form of life imho. wether they are 'woke' neoliberals or NrXLARPers their total inability to understand humans shines through

Actually he addresses this - he says that he probably wouldn't be the one to rule, as he's not skilled at ruling. This doesn't mean that one doesn't want to be ruled by a competent system.

i dont think he explicitly mentiones hobbes anywhere. his blog really is just rehashing arguments great political philosophers, with some wit on top to make it go down like lubricated mcdonalds.not to say that this makes his writings bad or irrelevant, i still enjoy his works.

He's ugly and looks autistic so I'm going to assume his works are shit.

>Computer programmers are the absolute lowest form of life imho.
Nah. I'd say there are many lower forms of life than programmers. Trannies, first world communists, blacks etc.

yea Veeky Forums shitposters are much higher on the totem pole. especially known for their extensive life experience and vast number of fulfilling friendships.

t. buttblasted computer programmers

t. buttblasted black tranny first world communist Veeky Forums shitposter