Want to write

>want to write
>too drunk to write
The horror.
I barely got this post out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_O3sxrTCXXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll write you a letter tomorrow. Tonight I can't hold a pen.

How does one get too drunk to write? Know your limits op, maybe even next time take a sip every page that way you get drunker the more you write instead of driving in completely wasted.

I love writing intoxicated.

Why is auggie sweetie everywhere in Veeky Forums

fourchanners think she's hot (really she looks like a boy (and that is why they like her))

honestly I have no idea why people here would be enamored with a hermaphroditic jewess

>want to write
>no audience, wouldn’t sell

She's ugly as hell and yes, looks like a 12 year old boy. I mean this.

She's actually really attractive and you all have basic taste in beauty, planted in your dull mind since childhood

Writing drunk is great. Your filters get turned off and your ideas can just flow.

Actually, his tastes aged with him, but yours stayed right there.

>clearly from /pol/
>has shit taste
damn, really made me think

This.

And august-posters should be banned.

>Willfully and intentionally imbibing engine fuel
Why do people do this

>I have no idea why people here would be enamored with a hermaphroditic jewess

thats because you post on a Veeky Forums board but actually dont read anything and are just waiting for the next round of repetitious amerimutt posting. you chuckle to yourself as you repost the same tired image already posted, no thought, no purpose, wasting away behind the monitor while telling people on the internet that its only your intense knowledge of the world and its evils that isolates you from everyone else - but that's not true, user. youd be forgotten even if youd never discovered /pol/. all that's left for you is to disappear into the annals of the internet, unloved, unnoticed, learning to love the smell of your own shit.

never mind im sorry

Write drunk, edit sober. Produce the content, rip it to shreds in your free time, but harness the mojo.

I'll admit to that

Write sober. Your drunken bullshit will only ever be drunken bullshit, and editing that sort of work is fucking intolerable.

I've written one good thing drunk, posted it here, actually got high praise, and then was never able to replicate that again. Most of the time when I get drunk I just get sleepy. Perhaps I need to slow down.

Because it's fucking tasty and makes you feel good.

LMAO if you put this pic into Google image search gues what you get:

smoking transvestite
Blond Cheryl smoking (transvestite) - YouTube
youtube.com/watch?v=_O3sxrTCXXI

- Cheryl do what she always does -smoking and playing with her boobs. A few more close ups.
Transvestite Smoking 120's - YouTube

These 2 go well together. Start writing Sober-ish. Drink as you go. Only stop when you’re bollocks’d or tired. Then edit that raw tirade of bullshit into something readable.
2 key things: 1, don’t jack off at all before or during your writing. 2, don’t touch the internet while you’re writing. After you’re done, feel free to go nuts with the shitposting/on your nuts, but in your altered state, you’ll be startlingly easy to distract if you don’t keep on-objective.

stream of conscious it op
worked for Hunter S. Thompson
>fourchanners think she's hot
not everyone has to look like a playboy playmate
she looks cute and interesting
and, also
>fourchanners
wut

Good advice, thanks.