Brainlet here

Haven't read a single book in my life and I'm 25 or something. I've been busy indulging in mainstream culture all this time. What would you recommend to an absolute neanderthal such as myself? Besides the hangman's noose of course, that's self-explanatory. I mean like a book, I don't care what genre.

>neanderthal
neanderthal DNA is a sign of intelligence though, that is why niggers have less of it than everyone else

read high school stuff like vonnegut, to kill a mockingbird, mark twain, catcher in the rye

>>>/reddit/

I actually began reading Mark Twain but literally every other sentence has the word ''negro'' or ''nigger'' in it. How do you take him seriously?

Someone post the intro chart that isn't shitty hs tier
Vonnegut and are Murikami are easy but fucking lame
Try
Tolkien
Lovecraft
Dostoevsky
Hemingway
Steinbeck

The Theban Cycle and Oresteia

Thank you sir, I've got some catching up to do. Hypothetically speaking when would you say that I'd be ready to grasp existentialist literature? I tried getting into Jean Paul Sartre but I've no idea what the fuck he's talking about.

Start with the greeks, Sophocles is the first existentialist

Babar goes to the zoo

read vonnegut then. easy, accessible, and fun

Hegel's Phenomenology of Spirit

the bibble

I was in a similar situation. Just read slaughterhouse five, and I recommend it. By no means do I imagine it to be a masterpiece, but it was engaging, interesting, and made me think.

Didn't your edition have trigger warnings?

Finnegan’s Wake

note that without a biblical foundation you wont really understand anything in the western canon.

It's easy: just treat it like any other word. Not doing so would be prejudice

There's a lot to choose from, just find something you enjoy

This year, Sartre is pretty low tier desu, read some phenomology on SEP

The Bible desu

Tender is the Night is the perfect beginner book for an adult who hasn't read much.

The Swiss Family Robinson.
Read it. I fucking mean it. DO IT. please

Lots of short stories. I recommend Salinger, Joyce, Hemingway, and Carver. Kafka and Borges as well

Do this until you find what you like, and then go looking for more like that