Other urls found in this thread:

allpoetry.com/Hamlet-As-Told-On-The-Street
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*sigh*

*pulls out glasses*

*it's a long way to tipperary v2.0"

start with the greeciannns

Culture of Critique

Just stopping in to say: great thread OP.

Lolita

Very funny. Veeky Forums cannot appreciate the full richness and complexity that this magnum opus has to offer. Start with something more on your level like, say, Shakespeare and all of the Greeks.

the very busy spider

The consumption of the capitalist caterpillar proceeds the inevitable voluntary transformation into Bolshevik butterfly.

Or becomes a human centipede of working class bluecollars, imprisoned in a subterranean factory to serve Corbyn's army of students.

>not starting with the Greeks

Everyone Poops

>manum opus
god damn it, user. you had one job. now I can't tweet this.

patrician

Why the song, my dude?

Start with the leaves

Fuck I really want that book now

Where The Sidewalk Ends

you shouldn't be tweeting dank memes anyway.

Wooow, so hard, but since you're a twitter-fag, you're not getting the clean one

>Where The Sidewalk Ends
I gave it a spin. It's tripe. His more recent works, such as Runny Babbit Returns, are a full scale assault against the English language.

I have a soft spot for his music. It's like what Tom Waits wishes he was. "Bury Me In My Shades" gets me, every time.

>I have a soft spot for his music.
I may not derive the hate as much from the music but, once he wrote Runny Babbit Returns, the die was cast. I am currently teaching a fourth child English from the ground floor. I am not about to let garbage like this undermine my efforts.
>It's like what Tom Waits wishes he was.
>was
>*were*
Subjunctive case - contrary to reality. (This correction is sent with love for the language.)

I unironically love his Hamlet Rap

allpoetry.com/Hamlet-As-Told-On-The-Street

You have read the single greatest piece of literature known to humankind. If you read anything else you will be filled with unending sadness. There is nowhere to go from here.

Thanks, Daddi. Keep them kids talkin good.

>Thanks, Daddi. Keep them kids talkin good.
In that vein, does anyone have any good suggestions? My staples have been Aesop, Lady Gregory's Cuchulain and 7 Short stories, Yeat's 11 Plays, and Collodi's Pinnochio.

There's nowhere higher than the peak my friend.

i was really high

>not including the bill martin jr collaborations
get a load of this pleb