Veeky Forums discord

I got banned from the Veeky Forums discord. Can I get invited back, are there any others?

Why would you want to go back there? It's full of brainlets. The mods even play minecraft on a daily basis

>tfw I play sophisticated games like chess, go, dwarf fortress, factorio, and runescape

>Why would you want to go back there
I don't know honestly, probably because I can no longer go back and also Veeky Forums has become /pol2/.

So what happened right, was this girl kept posting about her lecture. I found her tumblr and posted a picture of her to ask if it was her. She got mad and left the discord and then I got banned.

wtf

Got a link to her Tumblr?

Nothing wrong with playing minecraft

Is this considered socially unacceptable, despite having the person post the images themselves for the whole world to see? Do I have autism.

lol that whole scenario is fucking cancer including you cyberstalking the dumb roastie like a fucking autist and said dumb roastie fleeing in tears

i-is that a cute boy?

please kill yourself
same goes for any other discord plebs

no sadly, it is the girl who posted about her professor being late to class

Post her tumblr

>Is this considered socially unacceptable, despite having the person post the images themselves for the whole world to see?
If just a quick reverse image search took you to her blog then it's not really a big deal, posting it probably creeped her out but girls usually overreact to that stuff
>Do I have autism.
Yes

Pretty nice pics. But desu it's kind of weird to post her Tumblr pic, unless you actually know her.

>Discord
Please kill yourself and delete this thread please. It pains me to see how far Veeky Forums has fallen.

Face or didn't happen

Post her tumblr, nothing wrong in that

What you are saying is not true.
You got her fb page, sent her a request and when she refused, you started to send her pics to discord.

Scumbag OP