What is Veeky Forums opinion on Aristotle?

What is Veeky Forums opinion on Aristotle?

based

based

>tfw Athenaion Politeia

Plato > Arishitle

I have an absurdly high opinion of him and I think the continued relevance of nearly all of his thought is sorely underappreciated

Only for brainlets

Based (entirely on what Veeky Forums has told me)

the athenian political system was batshit crazy

I think you mean perfect
return of ostracism when?

I'm reading the nicomanean ethics right now and it's very good. At first I was kind of bummed that he is much less entertaining than Plato but his autistic way of listing everything is actually pretty helpful in getting you understand things that you wouldn't with just a general theory.

ASTRONOMICAL IQ!

also based

this but still based
not using extra stupid words to sund intelligent doesnt make youa brainlet.
Except his biology is brainlet as fuck. Gooses growing from trees? lol
politeia and etica a nicomaco are great

I think he hated women a bit too much.

What's that from?

I read his Ethics recently and it seemed like everything he said in it is deeply embedded in our culture, so it was very boring.

Why is he based?

He is dumb as stupid fuck

He got the philosophical, logic and scientific enterprises started, inventing the very languages we depend on to classify and study all these disciplines. We're aristotelians even when we don't want to, even when we disagree with the guy.

Correct

>5’9’’

But still effay

GURPS

He had potential, but he became a bitch

Really though where could we even ostracize people today?
I wish Starship Troopers had gone full blown Athenian Democracy, which it might've if it hadn't been written in two weeks.

Antarctica
Or mars in the near future

hes redpilled af

Never read any GURPS rulebooks. Judging by that pic, is it really "privilege checking, le game"?

Does Veeky Forums have a similar chart for the proper reading order of Aristotle?
It would be greatly appreciated.

Ethics>Politics>On Poetry>The Organon>Physics>On the Soul>Metaphysics>Rhetoric, from his easier works to his harder works.

Thank you.

This, I probably consider him to be the greatest man who ever lived

is that possible?

Almost singlehandedly set the tone for western culture until the end of time.

Stands for Generic Universal Roleplaying System. Basically gives you a solid framework for pretty much anything you want to play, from realistic roman warfare to sci-fi corporate espionage.

You can disregard pretty much anything you don't want in your campaign, but with multiple books you've got pretty much anything, or the means to make whatever you feel is missing.

It's certainly not "privilege checking, le game" but it can be. As its a point buy system, you can buy a lot of advantages and disadvantages which help you out, since disadvantages give you more points on other stuff.

Thing is though, if you take a Social Stigma (Woman) in some medieval setting, you're gonna have to actually deal with that in game. Nothing is (supposed to be) free.

On the other hand, if you buy Status 5 for 25 pts and Legal Immunity at 20 pts as White Privilege or some such, it'll be pretty hilarious as in game it would be a reality where everywhere you go people would effectively treat you like high nobility with the legal immunity of a of a Gestapo/KGB/Stasi agent.

I still refer to him as 'the Philosopher' in my diary desu

You just ostracize them out of America (or whatever country). The point of ostracism wasn't to make them alone, it was to remove them from the state. Then, in ten years they can return.

Now THIS is autism.

You can't do that though, by international "law". Sucks, but you can't banish people anymore.
Maybe the US and China can, the rest of us will just get fucked by the international "community" if we try.

True. This world sucks mang

the og western Ethics philosopher.

Yes, and it pleases me greatly.

>ywn be a hoplite waiting for the Persian army to land on Marathon