Japanese lit (sharethread)

Okay, here's the latest version of the collection. It has 40-50 new books (some by Abe, Tanizaki, Mishima, Soseki).

mega.nz/#!8OA1BaYS!-lLfPqBckhjrcoVwii0ke-98wvSrkrGpkhqXTsWWwpA
Mirror:
mediafire.com/file/efeuu6rrv8cdrjd/Japanese_lit_v10.zip

You can check the full list here:
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Vv367VGkOs3J84-P5TJooy9dyy6UEVzgr4WQ8R9e1M4/

I lost access to the old pastebin so whatever. The tinyurl thing is lost forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

djt.netlify.com/
khamkoo.com/uploads/9/0/0/4/9004485/mahayana_buddhism_-_the_doctrinal_foundations_second_edition.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice, I'll look through it in a bit

Are they mobi?

They come in different formats. Most are retail versions of EPUB, but there are some MOBI/AZW3 too. A minority are PDFs.

bump

Has anyone read Shasekishū? I want to learn about Zen, so I bought The Doctrine of Awakening to learn the basics about Buddhism, then I plan on reading Shasekishū for some zen koans.

going to bed, bump

look at djt.netlify.com/ if you are interested in reading in japanese

does anybody know where to find the moonspeak originals?

for at least some of them

That's pretty neat. Unfortunately the one novel I really wanted to read (Thousand Cranes) is not on there.

It's in OP's mega link.

not in grorious nihongo

bumping

Hey, I remember you

>trying to find out about Buddhism from Evola

Start with this instead: khamkoo.com/uploads/9/0/0/4/9004485/mahayana_buddhism_-_the_doctrinal_foundations_second_edition.pdf

Gives a general overview of the differing Mahayana traditions.

bump

Yeah I wish I knew a good place to download books in other languages, not just japanese. libgen is sorely lacking outside when you want non-english stuff. Either that, or the search function is weird.

bump

Can we request shit here too? Because I'd really like How I Became Stupid, by Martin Page, preferably in epub or some other kindle-friendly format.