ITT your favorite book covers

ITT your favorite book covers

The man posted his favorite book cover. Black. With bits of gray peering through the darkness. The boy called his papa a fagit and questioned why the man never used commas.

Too bad I can't read Italian or German lmao

Stark minimalism isn't for everyone

I hate that book with a passion and I don't think I could ever get along with somebody who liked it because the purposely bad writing reminds me of the worst aspects of modern art. A man shits on a piece of paper and some smug assholes think there's something special about it because its subverting genre expectations or whatever. If your novel looks like it came from an 8 year olds hand it's garbage.

I agree with you in general about modern art but I gotta say, Cormac McCarthy is the real deal.

OK, admittedly, the script he wrote recently (The Counselor) is pretty bad. But still, he is 200 years old; it's acceptable that his best years are behind him.

lmao it's literally just black with some grey and red words like wtf man my farts smell more creative

>purposely bad writing
nigga wut

"Smoking is cool and you know it."

- Chandler from Friends

A MUSTACHE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN

Yeah I had this edition, I remember thinking the cover evoked the feel of the book pretty well.

penguin covers are definitively patrician

I remember some celebrity saying he read Heinlein's Friday purely because he saw the cover with the woman with her top unzipped (it is a pretty good cover hahaha)

Would you believe I used to do that pose and pretend I was Mike?

>mfw this cover spawned the virgin vs the chad meme

No pic, but it is needless:
Master of Ballantrae, by Robert Louis Stevenson, but without the jacket.
The book is black with a Royal purple spine and the text in gold, looks very nice and simple.
Jacketless look so much better than their counterparts

Comfy cover

>no windmill
Into the trash it goes

Sorry you can't appreciate true literature, kid.

> cover isn't that picture of Mugi-chan bent over with a wet pussy shouting "I want you to put it in"

Way to completely misunderstand Nabokov's intentions, faggot.

Which mugi

I like it because it looks very ominous; compare it to the other covers for the book (especially ones from after the movie came out) and it looks immaculate

Reminder that the windmill is a pleb filter and anyone who mentions the windmill hasnt even completed the first part of the book, and has certainly not even begun to read the second part, and may even believe Don Quixote is a childrens' story