Boston Veeky Forums Meetup Group

We're having a Veeky Forums meetup in Boston on Friday evening (1/19/18). Trident Booksellers & Café on Newbury Street.

Email bostonliterature at gmail if you're interested & I'll give you the time.

Should be a decent turnout.

>Why?

If you've been to university organizations, reading groups, or hung out in a cafe up here, you've noticed the stifling eggshell-walking culture. And also that no one reads Veeky Forums books.

>What?

Something in the vein of Ben Franklin's Junto. Discussion, critique, even a Veeky Forums oriented rag for exercising yr writing/editing/design muscles.

Kill yourselves and whoever goes

-t trapped in a cube of salt

Kinda feel like starting one of these for Portland, OR.

Rules: you can only come if yuo have a big pener

Is all of Boston this comfy?

>generals
>le epic discord chats!
>meet ups to hang out and stuff xD
I fucking hate normalfags. Burn in hell, scum.

>virgin shut in
>chad 3d shitposter

That's about 1/4 of Boston in that pic, and it's the least comfy part...

Am I going to be the only girl if I go?

denver meetup deep in the tunnel system beneath cherry creek, midnight of the spring equinox, bring a sacrificial boar and a sprig of fern flower

WAIT, THERE ARE REDPILLED PEOPLE IN BOSTON? DOES THAT MEAN I'LL ONE DAY MEET A BOSTONIAN WHO ISN'T A BLUE HAIRED SCREECHING HARPY, OR AN INDIAN/ASIAN SCARED TO STAND UP FOR HIMSELF, OR EXCHANGE STUDENT WHO'S A LIBERAL BECAUSE IT'S COOL? YOU HAVE MY SUPPORT, GODSPEED BEAUTIFUL BASTARDS

>WAIT, THERE ARE LOSERS IN BOSTON?
anyone who has ever rooted for a boston sports team is a loser.

How about slightly above average?

Why are there so many cunts in here? If you want to spend your days in this circlejerk go ahead, but there are people who actually want to meet people with potential for a brain out in the real world

When's the Cleveland one. These are all Boston, Austin, NY, ect. Let's get a cool city for once

I would go if I were in Boston just to experience the flip side of people who people believe in pic related. You could probably get 5-10 unpaid manservants out of it if you dress nice

Also because I'd be so happy to meet people who shared my interests, I just moved to a new city and I have no one. People probably won't be as awful as you fear. Either you meet people with a brain or you get a funny story about that one time you saw a demonstration of weaponized autism, sounds like a win/win to me.

pic from a 2015 Veeky Forums meetup

*Veeky Forums

Won't be able to make this one but I'd love to do one of these in the future.
Have you personally been to one of these before? What kinds of things did you guys do? What was your impression of the group as a whole? Any oddballs or were they all pretty cool?

>Any oddballs or were they all pretty cool?
Get out, normie.

Good conversation you don't get anywhere else

Wha

bump because it's today