Holy fuck

holy fuck
this has got to be the greatest book ever written

Stop shilling this thing. Sage

It is the best book
That cover though

I might give your statement the benefit of the doubt it and even read it some day, but the appraisal I've seen on Veeky Forums so far amounts to
>OMG SO COMFWEE :3
>IT HIT MUH FWEE FWEES SO DEEP
kind of estrogen induced hysterics. For all I know, this might be Nintendo Switch of literature.

lathrop, putnam, grossman, ormsby, or shelton?

nah, you're not ready for the don

it's top 50 spanish-language

What must it be like in your head to be so suspicious and jaded of something so acknowledged, how did Veeky Forums hurt you in the past user?

Can someone please explain why this is considered the greatest book ever written. I read the whole thing and I really liked it but it didnt blow my mind and some parts were kind of tedious.

Quixote is great but I agree with you. The word ”comfy” especially has become a red flag for me.

If we were to judge every book of literature based on how is it considered on Veeky Forums then everything would be shit.
That being said, the fuck are you doing on a literature board if you haven't read dq? Get out

Veeky Forums is doing you no favors dude, it's time to quit

hurr he fights windmills hurrdurr

its just an absurd novel. its fun to read and see quixote live his retarded life as a knight in his own mind. theres a lot to pick apart, but its the only post modern novel i really enjoyed

I agree, Its still a bit confusing as to why people worship it though.

Why worship any?

Really?! You're going to sage a recognized classic of all of human literature!? Really!?

a cruel and crude old book

It got a bit tiring for me. It was all Quixote wanting to do something, Sancho saying 'no, it's not what you think it is, you'll get hurt.' And then Quixote doing it anyway and it turning out poorly. The philosophical banter was great though.

I read it and hated it. This was probably because I speak spanish so I read the original and the language is fucking ancient. My 17 yeard old self was very angry about how nonsensical it seemed. I should read it again.

You sound insufferable

You are far gone, consider suicide

>shilling the best selling novel of all-time

You just blow in from stupid town?

t. 90 iq spaniard

Jack Davis is a legend though

Get out of Veeky Forums as quickly as you can before it keeps you from reading anything

>this is the A of B

>post modern novel i really enjoyed
It isn't post modern, my guy

Whatever fag

Spaniard here asking any other spanish speaker: is the old Aguilar edition right?

He's right.

edit: why the downvotes?

It's the Anne Frank of masturbation.

Por cierto

good post

You haven't read it, my guy

Who tf dat

cervantes