YOU FUCKS I'LL KILL YOU I'LL KILL YOU

YOU FUCKS I'LL KILL YOU I'LL KILL YOU.
>spend 2 years only reading books
>feel like a change so I put on amovie
>it's shit, shit writing, shit plot shit characters
>uh ohh
>put on a game uncharted 4 even worse than the movie!
>OHNOHNOOHNO
>MAYBE I NEED KINO BASED OFF A BOOK?
>watch Stalker, its shit. Watch satantango, its shit.
>listen to music, the lyrics are garbage, worse than poetry threads here REEEEEE
WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU WARN ME THERES NO GOING BACK AFTER YOU START READING. YOU HAVE RUINED EVERYTHING

>YOY

Stopped reafing right there.

Satantango is great what are you talking about user. Have you seen the films of Eric Rohmer?

I somewhat feel like this too. Stalker isn't shit tho

Tarkovsky is pleb trash

watch Griffith

Music is the highest form of art, get some taste pleb.

I'm gradually moving in this direction. Anything I watch I just keep thinking of how the dialogue is weak and how it should be rephrased to be more natural or effective.

Who's this person and what did she wrote? I see her constantly posted on here.

What isn't pleb trash then?

he's on Veeky Forums, the chances are he's only fit for treason, stratagems, and spoils any way.

Boring frog Woody Allen

She doesn't have a penis if that's what you are asking.

[[disappointment intensifies]]

This thread is pathetic pseud central.
Shakespeare was mass entertainment, if can't see how much good shit there is in popular culture then you're either just being an edgy brat or you're too slow in the brain to recognize good content without someone else telling you its canonical

>uncharted 4

I tried that then nier which was shit. The only thing i enjoyed was rocket league lmao

who the fuck cares
and stop posting this boygirl SJW faggette

Film and Videogames are shit yes. About music, you're probably listening pleb shit.

But Rohmer isn't anything like Woody Allen. Where would you be getting that from?

>>watch Stalker, its shit. Watch satantango, its shit.

No who is she ? Why is she relevant ?

cheeky
,':^)

A leftist qt3.14 who was doxxed
Dweebs here are obsessed with her and insecure she’s with that ugly faggot and not them

>can’t appreciate different mediums without comparing wich one is best
>lyrics
>confirmed for never seen a Rohmer movie

the absolute state of Veeky Forumsfags

>listen to music, the lyrics are garbage, worse than poetry threads here REEEEEE

O...oh okay. That's where I post all my poetry though :/

Watch actual kino, movies based off of books tend to be trash, you should know this.
Watch fuckin Citizen Kane or something

watch Bresson, Antonioni and Ozu. Everyone else is a hack

let me guess, nothing but fiction?

Oh no- shes so ppretty why did she pick him he looks weird and fake i would have i am nice you know i just wanna talk thats all

>when irony becomes a lifestyle

That is terrible

>He hasn't seen Chimes at Midnight

Git gud son. The best Shakespeare adaptation ever made, and it was on TCM last night. You missed out.

Antonioni isn't even the best Italian director. Though he's no pleb; you're right about that.

Don't know about the other movie, but Stalker is as much kino as citizien kane is. OP is just a roleplaying bait-fag.

The last fifteen minutes of L'eclisse is the ultimate pleb filter.

Shakespeare was not mass entertainment. Mass entertainment didn't exist in the 16th century.

Stupid nigger, what is more mass entertainment than a big stadium full of people?
You realize across the road from the Globe there was another theatre that showed Bear baiting

God you are such a fucking stupid cunt, shut up

start reading philosophy and math texts you’ll hate lit and then you’ll have NOTHING

Are you being dense on purpose? Theatre in the 16th century wasn't mass entertainment in today's sense.

Hint: "mass" refers to a big audience of people not preselected based on social class

play better games faggot

not smoothies but i want a nice smoothie rn

>Hint: "mass" refers to a big audience of people not preselected based on social class

HMM MAYBE LIKE A BIG STADIUM
Shut the fuck up, you're an ignorant pseud who has no idea what you're talking about

>not enjoying the best of the respective mediums
nigga u gay as hell