Did solzhenitsyn really say this?

Other urls found in this thread:

z-storage.blogspot.com/2017/04/blog-post_3.html
theguardian.com/world/2003/jan/25/russia.books
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
youtube.com/watch?v=I_8HWKZeOZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Or this

Yes, the jews have been destroying nations for millennia and their genocides of others is well documented, yet some morons still think awareness of the jewish problem originated on pol.

Yes he was a raging anti Semitic orthodox christian

>Antisemitic
You are aware that jews murdered tens of millions of his countrymen/Russians, aren't you?

MEIN GOTT UNTERMENSCH REMEMBER THE 60 GORILLION

It’s a shame you can’t criticise Jews the same way you can criticise “white people”, though for obvious reasons. But if not for the horror of 20th century anti-Semitism there would not be something specially taboo about these words

Antisemitism is a natural response to jewish behavior. These are a people who've been kicked out of 359 countries. It ain't everyone else's fault, amigo.

Googled the first quote and nothing. The second yielded the following sites in order: a blog, reddit, pintrest, and azquotes. All of which cited that image as the original source.

So, idk really.

>66 million
is he including the losses from ww2 or something?

No, that's the number of Russians jews slaughtered.

When and where exactly did the jews do this?

Probably not.
Probably did.

Even though his words may be twisted in those citations, it's really hard not to hate the 70 year Soviet experiment of building utopian society of creatures who were made of mud and nothing but mud.

Yes and he's totally right

In Russia after the jewish bolshevik revolution.

>No, that's the number of Russians jews slaughtered.
SHOW ME THEIR BODIES

he wrote a two volume book on it

this

you're probably gonna sperg out, but that sounds like a made up number. also, are you including other people groups like the ukrainians in that number?

Even if that were true, none of it really matters when Stalin called all the shots and was himself not a jew. Most of the deaths that go towards that frankly unbelievable number comes from Stalin himself, not a jew, attempting his own ethnic cleansing, and they were not Russians.

The population of Russians, (i.e. people in Russia) according to the Russian Empire Census of 1897 was roughly 67.5 million. In 1926, the Soviet census found the population of Russians to be 77.8 million. You are telling me that from 1897 to 1917, which includes a world war and a revolution, the population of Russia doubled and then the Bolsheviks managed to kill half of the population of Russia in 9 years.

He didn't say either of those quotes.

In all honesty its somewhere upward of 120 millon.

A coincidence 200 Years Together was never officially translated to english, no?

Actually it is and his entire thesis is that Slavs and Jews have become stronger and better people after living together.

Solzhenitsyn has the distinction of working for both the Nazis and the CIA. Everything he wrote is a lie.

>When everyone you meet, everywhere you go, every time you leave the house is an asshole then perhaps introspection is in order.

>How Jewish Was the Bolshevik Regime
kek

lol those are fake numbers i can’t believe anyone is dumb enough to believe that

The sources lead to SS propagandists.

There were only 300 Jews in the Bolshevik movement pre revolution out of 5 millions Jews in Russia. That's more than enough for neo nazis to create their propaganda.

> main gulags
That's not a real term, you know?

That's not a real chart, you know?

z-storage.blogspot.com/2017/04/blog-post_3.html

Stalin did not call the shots that early on. Get the timeline down before you post.

So you are saying that 60 million Russians were killed before Stalin took over? Just lol

No, he simply takes the high road, and mistakenly since Jews don't take any responsibility of course.

Why are you posting itt if you don't even know the basic timeline?

I know that, nigga! I want a credible sauce! if he said this when did he say it? was it in a book? was it in an interview?

Why would he do that?
What's keeping him from making a judgement?
What the hell are you talking about?

>Beauty will save the world
Why was he such an antisemite?

This is the worst of all the faces I have seen since this meme started. I think it is because he is not obviously contorting his face into a pantomime of emotion. That is just a normal regular expression and it is face is still all wrong.

But government funded think thanks, public education and universities have molded you into a truthful being with no biases aside from your privilege?

>think thanks
OH NO OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

PFFFFTTTTT HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAH

THIS IS YOUR AVERAGE AMERICAN """INTELLECTUAL""" PFFFTTT AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH OH GOD OH GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Snap, a typo.

No one is saying it, so I guess I will.

If it turns out these quotes cannot be attributed to Solzhenitsyn, then they are a fabrication (one example from a colossal store of such infographics, memes, and blogspots that inform internet users) . If they are a fabrication, there is an effort to misrepresent the historical perspectives of Solzhenitsyn. If this is true, what else about this bias is false, and what is the reason it is being perpetually pushed upon the forum of ideas with the same claims, justifications and defenses to support it?

There was a public scandal over his book 200 years together. If the quotes are from him, they are in that book that has been banned by the Pope of West, the Judendom.
theguardian.com/world/2003/jan/25/russia.books

>In one remark which infuriated Russian Jews, he wrote: "If I would care to generalise, and to say that the life of the Jews in the camps was especially hard, I could, and would not face reproach for an unjust national generalisation. But in the camps where I was kept, it was different. The Jews whose experience I saw - their life was softer than that of others."
>Yet he added: "But it is impossible to find the answer to the eternal question: who is to be blamed, who led us to our death? To explain the actions of the Kiev cheka [secret police] only by the fact that two thirds were Jews, is certainly incorrect."
>"If Solzhenitsyn writes that there were many Jews in the NKVD, it will increase the passions of anti-semitism, which has deep roots in Russian history. I think it is better not to discuss such a question now."
The kvetching is real. Empty rhetoric - very clumsy at that - and mere accusations and poisoning the well.

>all these triggered subhuman commies

>bolshevik central gov't
>main gulags
>generals of secret police
lol

the "kvetching" you're quoting is from a non-jewish russian.

How retarded are you?

Proxy.

>le ironic anti semitism XD
This is worse than genuine dipshit /pol/acks

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
so is this a lie too?

youtube.com/watch?v=I_8HWKZeOZA
is this a lie?

The demand for sources is the way of the fool. A wise man knows that even sources contain no significant truth.

There are no 100% reliable sources on anything that isn't scientifical experiments. We can only try to put teh pieces together, reflect on history and draw possible conclusions. This is what economists, sociologists, historians, psychologists, judges, reporters and so on do- its in the nature of the thing. Even signed documents and video recordings say nothing.