Confess, my child

I'm pooping in the booth right now ): Forgive me father for I--
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I don't know how to read.

I think Cliff is cool, and i strive to become like him.

I sometimes pretend I know what I'm talking about by arranging words in roughly the same order as I have seen them arranged by other people, but I feel like I have to because the fate of the world is at stake or something.

I CANT READ FRENCH ARGHHHHHHHHHH

I have literally only read 15 books yet I can outsmart everyone on this board. You guys are an embarrassment.

I don't remember most of what i've read

ALRIGHT FINE, I WAS DRUNK AND DIDN'T SEE HIM CROSSING THE STREET, OKAY? SO I HID THE..... oh, literature sins
erm...... the great gatsby sucks, or something.

brrreeepppp

I really don't get some poetry

sometimes i get the urge to fuck twinks but i don't like the way men smell

I can read French, I just can't understand it spoken at all, no matter how hard I try. Am I a brainlet?

No you just need practice and maybe start trying to analyze it phonetically.
Personally I find learning songs an excellent way to developed a sensibility for how a language is spoken

-I loose 90% of a book about a month after reading it.
-I have a hard time speaking about my beliefs
-Ive been reading philosophy and religion for years and havent found the answer.
Im such a brainlett that I think physicalism has merit

I lost my copies of Heart of Darkness and Cossacks

Thanks friend, I will try to approach it differently.

Kill yourself

i sold lots of hardcover copies of classic lit that my parents owned, without asking for cocaine and pills in my late teens

Black mirror crocodile?

I was reading Stoner on the bus when at that point we all know a single tear rolled down my face, causing concern to the girl who sat in front of me.

>i sold lots of hardcover copies of classic lit that my parents owned, without asking for cocaine and pills in my late teens
Learn how to use commas, brainlet.

i jack it to romantic incest erotica

The easiest Plato is harder than the hardest Kant

I want to kill myself

links please

im being really lazy about my ancient greek homework

I've recommended books to people that I haven't actually read.

I dont actually like reading. But I want to write.

I read manga more than books.

I once jacked off my cat out of curiosity.
It just looked at me, unmoving. I gave up after a while.

This is the worst in the thread. I don't mean to make you feel guilty about it, but damn man, that shit really bothers me.

I'm modern day oedipus
beat up my dad and that caused him to move out of my house
also I made out with mom several times
ALPHA OF THE PACK YEAH

keeeek

>I would be delighted to feel my flesh tingling under your hand . Do you know what I mean, Nora dear? I wish you would smack me or flog me even. Not in play, dear, in earnest and on my naked flesh. I wish you were strong, strong, dear, and had a big full proud bosom and big fat thighs. I would love to be whipped by you, Nora love! I would love to have done something to displease you, something trivial even, perhaps one of my rather dirty habits that make you laugh: and then to hear you call me into your room and then to find you sitting in an armchair with your fat thighs far apart and your face deep red with anger and a cane in your hand. To see you point to what I had done and then with a movement of rage pull me towards you and throw me face downwards across your lap. Then to feel your hands tearing down my trousers and inside clothes and turning up my shirt, to be struggling in your strong arms and in your lap, to feel you bending down (like an angry nurse whipping a child's bottom) until your big full bubbies almost touched me and to feel you flog, flog, flog me viciously on my naked quivering flesh!!

Why the fuck does anyone do this? Just read the book and contribute with your own thoughts, don't just parrot what someone else has said, have some fucking integrity for yourself.