milk & cookies

Mount analogue

Tuna sandwich

Memories of the dead house - Dostoyevski

Scrambled eggs with potatoes and Baby spinach

War and Peace

titty milk

grapes of wrath

Scrambled eggs with black forest ham with some toast and a banana milk shake. Breakfast btw, I might eat some Yoshinoya for lunch soon. As for reading, The Republic-Plato.

>cod and peppers
>anna karenina

desu

Huevos Rancheros at a local cafe

On Violence - Hannah Arendt

OP here, I did not expect this amount of comfy

Is that pizza home made or is it from a pizza place?

dr oetker mozzarella pizza
no longer human

Käsekrainer in a roll
Male Fantasies by Klaus Theweleit

that pic is art 2bh

Toasted Cheese

Inherent Vice

Carnita

Miles the autobiography

Spaghetti carbonara

The republic and no longer human

Jesus Christ, the absolute cucked state of the modern German

Great choice, user. I picked up a copy of this on the island of Cuttyhunk during a library book sale for $1. It's an early printing with an extremely authorative translation by Indiana University with hundreds of footnotes explaining all sorts of Chinese traditions, literary references and historical contexts. Feels good.

Lentil stew, salad and bread with goat cheese
The Republic (Plato) and Poémes (Gautier).

Turkey Sausages

Hydroponics Beginners Gardening Guide

Roast beef, honey-glazed turkey, and American cheese with spicy brown mustard and mayonnaise between two slices of onion bread with a glass of milk.
Culture of Critique

A banana

Grounding for the Metaphysics of Morals

Waffle House All Star Special with eggs over easy, city ham, and hashbrowns chunked and capped.
1818 edition of Frankenstein with the later edition's changes in the appendix

Ah a fellow gentleman of the aryan race I see

>American cheese
>gentleman
that's not even human

lasagna
siege of lisbon by saramago

I'm actually Jewish I just want to know what my people have done so I can argue against wh*tes more easily.

>>American cheese

Toast with marmalade
Perfume

>>American cheese
Yeah, it's probably considered a plastic, but it's what it's called.

A french omelette, a Croissant, pan-seared cherry Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Brussel Sprouts and thick Bacon. Not a frog btw.

Reading Discipline and Punish by AIDS-ridden la la homo bald guy. The history-related parts are captivating, the theory is sound, but his style is meh.

Germs

Burgers

Spics?

Kill yourself

Peak patrician

Cod in the oven.
Murakami's Hear the Wind Sing.

Fuck up, if I was a burger it'd be grilled cheese

Pumpkin soup, beans and a pork dish, idk what it’s called but it’s Mexican and spicy. And still reading women in love.

Chicken and vegetable casserole

Hart Crane's collected poems

You're right, I retract my statement and repent for my sins.

Food sounds good at least.

No user, it's American cheese. CHEESE. I know niggers like you are often lactose intolerant, but that's no excuse for your ignorance.

no, it's specifically a "cheese food" not a "cheese" since it's processed. likewise a "juice drink" is not "juice", but "maybe juice and other shit"

>it's more than one type of cheese mixed together so it's not cheese
What kind of retard am I even talking to?

no, YOU are the retard, cleetus.

"Processed cheese (also known as prepared cheese, cheese product, or cheese singles) is a food product made from cheese (and sometimes other, unfermented, dairy by-product ingredients), plus emulsifiers, saturated vegetable oils, extra salt, food colorings, whey or sugar. As a result, many flavors, colors, and textures of processed cheese exist. Its invention is credited to Walter Gerber of Thun, Switzerland, in 1911."

It's not a mix of different cheeses, fuckhead, it's a marginal amount of cheese mixed with completely unrelated ingredients. Hence why the companies are not legally allowed to call it "cheese". Eat a bullet you fat, mouthbreathing brainlet.

"The product's full name is Kraft Pasteurized Processed Cheese Product. It cannot be called cheese because less than 51% of it is actually cheese. The rest is composed of other ingredients."

Not even half of it is cheese. Same goes for most "cheese products".

MILK, WHEY, MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, MILKFAT, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, SALT, SODIUM CITRATE, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, SORBIC ACID AS A PRESERVATIVE, CHEESE CULTURE, ENZYMES, ANNATTO AND PAPRIKA EXTRACT (COLOR), VITAMIN D3.

>there's slightly more cheese than paprika in it
interdasting

>Today’s American cheese is, by law, required to be manufactured from at least two types of cheese. Because its manufacturing process differs from "unprocessed"/raw/natural cheeses, American cheese can not be legally sold under the name (authentic) "cheese" in the US.
It literally is a mix of different cheese, that's why it's not allowed to be called cheese you fucking retard.

>Kraft
Who the fuck eats Kraft cheese?

>A breakfast empanada, but will have curry soon
>A Temple of Texts

>Who the fuck eats Kraft cheese?

Literal millions of American you fucking retard. MILLIONS.

>It literally is a mix of different cheese, that's why it's not allowed to be called cheese you fucking retard.

It cannot be called cheese because it's less than half cheese, as I have already pointed out. You are lying through your teeth.

Can a mixture of 10% meat and 90% hamburger helper be considered "meat"?

Can a mixture of 10% egg and 90% soy protean be considered "an egg"?

No, it fucking cannot, which is why your countries own regulations declare it thus. Never post again.

Rice beans jalapeño chicken and a liter of water.

Pausanias description of greece

Curly Fries

The Prince

>Literal millions of American you fucking retard. MILLIONS.
Well I'm not millions of Americans, what they do is not relevant to me.

>It cannot be called cheese because it's less than half cheese, as I have already pointed out. You are lying through your teeth.
No, you've pointed out that Kraft singles are less than 50% cheese, which has nothing to do with my American cheese because it sure as shit is not Kraft.

>The previously used marketing term, "American Cheese", for processed cheese—combined with the commonality of processed cheeses in the US, versus outside it—has led to the terms American cheese and "processed cheese" to often be confused outside the United States. However, the term "American cheese" has a legal definition as a type of pasteurized processed cheese under the American Code of Federal Regulations.
Stop posting about shit you don't understand fag.

Bowl of Cereal
The Voyage Out by Virginia Woolf

nice

is this bait?

Cheese power ranking:

Literally any type of cheese I have tried in my life besides American cheese > no cheese at all > American cheese

t. American

It's not my favorite cheese, but as far as something I'm just getting over the counter at a deli goes, it's fine for sandwiches.

>hamburger helper
lolwat? is that a real thing? what does it do?

disgusting american "pizza"

>Stop posting about shit you don't understand fag.
t. currently being sued by the state of wisconsin who have probably already issued an ag-gag we're all violating

disgusting anonymous "jelly"

How would an ag-gag apply to this situation?

it's a packet you get at the supermarket that contains noodles and sauce of some kind. all you do is add ground beef (hence the "hamburger" part) and you're done

it's something that really only like lower middle class and working class people eat. it was a big part of my childhood.

it is for people who are too poor for ground beef. it's used to thin out the mixture and save some bucks.

There is no regulation as to how much actual cheese there is in American cheese. All it needs to fulfill the criteria is, as you said yourself, to have a mix of two different cheeses as the base. Those cheeses can make up 90% of the product, or 10% You are still legally allowed to call it "American Cheese". Case closed.

>cheese culture is cheese

>Pizza
>Power of Positive Thinking

Yeah, I have a weird relationship with American cheese in that I only slightly dislike it and if I am hungry I am nearly indifferent to it. Still prefer to go no cheese if American is the only option BUT I won't turn my nose up to it at a social event or some other situation where food with American cheese is given to me. Assuming you are the initial poster I replied to my main issue is with mayonnaise which I actually find fucking repulsive. It is literally the only common food item I will flat out refuse to eat.

they set most the fda standards for dairy. they get upset about that shit like texas does about filming their stacking cows for meat production. calling processed cheese "cheese" is damaging to their cheese products by association

>Teilhard
Disgusting.

>There is no regulation as to how much actual cheese there is in American cheese. All it needs to fulfill the criteria is, as you said yourself, to have a mix of two different cheeses as the base. Those cheeses can make up 90% of the product, or 10% You are still legally allowed to call it "American Cheese". Case closed.
What kind of stupid fucking logic is this? Bad American cheese exists, so all American cheese is bad? Natty Ice is watered down piss but that doesn't mean all beer is shit. Learn some basic propositional logic you brainlet. Case closed, you're just stupid and jump to baseless conclusions using faulty logic.

Eh, I really only use mayo on sandwiches, definitely more a mustard guy. But American cheese is more versatile usually. You can put it on hamburgers, sandwiches, hotdogs, or really anything that goes with cheese and it works.

>it's a packet you get at the supermarket that contains noodles and sauce of some kind. all you do is add ground beef (hence the "hamburger" part) and you're done
>it is for people who are too poor for ground beef. it's used to thin out the mixture and save some bucks.
you guys are shit at explain stuff. before i looked on wikipedia i was thinking
>america is literally giving its citizens the opportunity to buy ersatz food
>you know most countries got rid of shit like that after WWII or gommunism, right guys?
>burgerland where even the burgers aren't real
does american english use hamburger for both the meat that makes it and the finished product? i've only heard hamburger used to mean the meat when formed to, er, hamburger shape. i'm shit at explaining shit too, tell me more of the promised land's ways to fuck up pasta

>You can put it on hamburgers, sandwiches, hotdogs, or really anything that goes with cheese and it works.
Let me introduce you to Raclette, the god of all cheese

That doesn't sound like something I can just pick up around the corner

I can where I live, don't know how it is in the good ol' US of A

i don't know anyone who uses "hamburger" when they mean ground beef. ground beef shaped into "hamburger shape" is called a patty. hamburger is the sandwich with the patty and bun and toppings.

hamburger helper is just catchier than ground beef helper

apple and granola bar for lunch
Cathedral by Raymond Carver

An entire package of sugar cookie dough

Dune

I hate my life so much

I love you

They're shapes into hamburger patties, which colloquially can be called hamburgers or patties you autist.

akshully, the origin of the hamburger is the hamburg steak, which is just a steak made of ground meat. so using "hamburger" to refer to the meat part is no problemo.

Rice noddles with shrimp, chicken, and a really light and mild curry sauce.

Language of Thought by Jerry Fodor / Logic as Algebra by Paul Halmos

Bacon in bread.

As I Lay Dying.

toast with weed peanut butter

New Demons: Rethinking Power and Evil Today (pretty shit so far desu)

Subway sandwich

>footlong
>wheat
>sliced cheese
>veggie patties
>olives, pickles, tomatoes, jalapenos
>hot sauce

Elective Affinity, by Goethe.

Here in Albany we call them steamed hams

do u guys really think pizza ads is going to engage readers? do you think the reason fat slobs watch tv for hours on end is because burgers and pizzas fly across the screen every 10 minutes? probably not no, the jap has been horribly mismanaging this site, i suppose traffic is up slightly, but only by letting nazis run wild as if it were twitter on meth

What?

For some reason I took a picture of my last meal - A three egg ham and cheese omelet, a white meat turkey patty, and overnight oats. Best post-workout meal every

Currently reading Kant's Critique of Pure Reason and Wittgenstein's Tractatus for school, along with The Cossacks by Tolstoy for fun.

Who here /fitlit/?

the romantics take a lot of weird drugs, don't worry about it.

The absolute state of autistic lit posters.

>I'LL SHOW HIM I'LL POST THE FUCKING CHEESE INGREDIENTS

>CHEESE
*cheese food

Roast chicken breast, brown rice, peas water

The Rainbow by DH Lawrence

Ancient Grain Pasta with Turkey Meat Sauce

The book is The Omnivore's Dilemma

that a hot slice of Godfather's, OP?

Tofu, rice and Black Bean burrito.
Alpha Flight by John Byrne Omnibus.

>Zwiebelmettbrot
>Epic of Gilgamesh

>costco hotdog
>the pale king

I wish I was making this up.

a tuna sandwich
confessions of a mask by yukio mishima

You shouldn't consume such dreadful stuff.

Pizza looks good though.

What's wrong with de Chardin?