Have you ever been caught reading an illegal book?

Have you ever been caught reading an illegal book?

Name me ten illegal books...
I'll wait.

No Illegal books in the U.S. besides I guess Cheese Pizza magazines.
And I'm not into kids, so no I have never been caught with or even so much as seen an illegal book.

Who is this ooze flooz, this shaft-gripping siren-sibling, this penis peculator, this oubliette coquette, this pants perfricator, this dick delectation, this prick polyplectron, this fleering fuckdoll? What meretricious minx, what rod-quop-thot, what tit-mass alloplast bearer is she? Which lubricious lass, which ribaldry recrudescer, which load-lodestar is she, Muse of my assignation invitations?

Who is this fluid druid?

I bought a copy of Alan Moore's Lost Girls around the time it came out, the same time drawings of the sort became illegal here and my gf at the time emailed some policeman to check it wasn't illegal. Thankfully he said it was okay as it was art. Stupid fucking email.

Post more mugshotties

I actually enjoyed reading this. Someone please shoot me.

When I was in 5th grade I tried checking out a sex ed book (explicitly written for children) out of the school library and the teacher made me put it back. The American school system is a dystopian nightmare.

>No Illegal books in the U.S.
enough banned books though.

> no fake tabs
> no reddit bookmarks
> no how to take a screenshot tab
> no obvious meme bookmarks or tabs

Disappointing.

Is it true Pynchons ancestor wrote the first banned book?

>Banned
Banned how? Voluntary blackballing by publishers isn't the same. For instance, I can still get the anarchists hand book if I wished.

You're right, she should have taken you to a drag show and allowed you to finger her to explore the female anatomy like a good post-modern goy

When I was in high school my mom and I had an hour long argument after she caught me reading another Unabomber biography

yeah that's exactly what sex ed books are like.

Don't. It's filled with misinformation and you're more likely to blow off your hand than do anything cool. Just fyi.

I am legit laughing at the idea that there are people who went to public school on Veeky Forums right now

mm, yes, because learning shit on your own terms and not being actively withheld information that directly affects a person is such a goddamn detriment.

you're trolling, right?

Haven't been caught.

No, because I don't live in the U.S.

Yes, I'm sure you totally wanted to learn about reproductive systems and weren't going to jerk off to the cartoon boobies
btw if you post on Veeky Forums on a friday night, the teacher was right in saying you'll never need to read a sex ed book

>btw if you post on Veeky Forums on a friday night, the teacher was right in saying you'll never need to read a sex ed book
That's, uh, kind of an ironic insult for you to be posting at the same time as this fella...

Fuck you, this is the land of freedom and democracy.

I was reading The Gentlemen's Guide to the Golden Age of Infant rape at the DMV while my niece was fiddling my balls under my coat. You guys believe this exact situation is actually printed on citation tickets with a little box next to it. Cop just had to write a check mark, and "niece," and sign it. Fucking $430.

You are on a list my man.

Oh, it gets worst. One year, when the shitty, underpaid faculty couldn't deal with my ADHD and outbursts, they decided to try and send me to a "special needs" school.

Let me tell you, if you think public schools are bad, this was legit dystopian shit. We weren't allowed to bring anything to school, not even paper, for some fucking reason. We weren't allowed to trade food, or anything. And when I say trade food, I mean we all got the identical pre-packed lunch and you weren't allowed to trade an apple for half a sandwich. There was a "time out room" with carpets on the walls, and the teachers tackled students to the floor and would sit on you- four of them at a time, sometimes, and for literally any reason. Screaming, begging, pleading for them to get off of you only meant they wouldn't and hearing kids screaming and begging happened regularly, if not daily, and so were panicked and enraged screaming. Me included.

None of us were dangerous, mind you. I was just crazy (I was very loud and excitable, but nothing beyond that) because of my fucked up childhood and ADHD, but there were just some kids there that were just a little retarded, and autistic, and what have you. Throughout the year you could visibly see the decline in the mental health of ALL the students. Speech patterns got weirder, every single one of us got more aggressive. I get being physically restrained for not getting off the computer fast enough will do that to a kid.

There were no specialized classes, or personal help. We were treated like in a fucking psychiatric clinic in the fucking 60s. I'm surprised we weren't strapped down to our seats and forcibly medicated, but I'm pretty sure there was at least one kid that was.

I've actually... never told anyone any of this.

stravinsky is pretty meme though

>illegal
You mean pirated book?

how fucking old are you
where did you go to school

>Yes, I'm sure you totally wanted to learn about reproductive systems and weren't going to jerk off to the cartoon boobies
How fuckin' terrible. I can't imagine what kind of chaos I would have unleashed had I been allowed to explore puberty without fear of reprimand.

> We weren't allowed to trade food, or anything

No shit. If you didn't do that, the entire school day would be a bunch of aspies screaming in crying that they all should get Moo Coolers too.

That year must've been 2001-2002, california

Yeah, because that's how people work. We were weird, not fucking animals.

Lol thanks for the heads up. How's the hand?

That's not how people work, that's how little autistic weirdos work.

>ADHD and outbursts
I'm glad they keep your kind from distracting those who have the potential to actually learn.

Mmm. Yeah, all those other smart 11 year olds.

you know, in a lot of societies they would have just gassed your spastic asses. Be grateful for what you have.

>A lot of societies
Lol wut. Even the Chinese just make their spazzes work until they're too exhausted to spazz.

Where do you live? That shit is on amazon.

Ignore them adhd-user, I say you should make a big deal out of the school's treatment of the kids, with the way society is today you might be able to get some gibs from the state for the trauma you endured.

>Anarchists hand book
It's cookbook dingus. And that book isn't even hard to get

Blow it out your ass Marcus Aurelius

A cook book for bombs. It's got political rhetoric and other shit in there too. And my point was that there isn't really any banned books, so thanks for furthering my point for me? That author grew up to be a childhood psychologist btw. Weird.

I am legit laughing that there are people who majored in the humanities

I don’t know any banned books in New Zealand and neither does anyone else so even if I were to read banned material no one would give a fuck

Hey we're going to get to see Ardern's tits when she breastfeeds in parliament :D

She’s fuck ugly though and a dirty labour pm to boot

>there are people ITT who never severely injured themselves following experiments based on old text files from 90's BBSs
It's an abstract kind of feel

The unedited original Peaceful Pill Handbook is the only thing I can think of, though the edited version is allowed.

nah mate id let her kookaburra me dingo if you know what I mean mate

post your rym senpai desu famalam

I mean I made gasoline napalm grenades with tennis balls and the burning rubber burnt down my backyard fence does that count?

>couldn't deal with my ADHD and outbursts
why didn't you just, I don't know, stop having ADHD?

in the US not really "banned" but it's common enough for books to be "challenged" by parents, religious groups etc and removed from school libraries and reading lists for pretty much any petty reason
the removals are usually temporary but that is often enough for them to be replaced in classes for a whole school year

elsewhere, i worked in saudi arabia for a short time where pretty much everything is banned and took a copy of the satanic verses with me. i left it in my hotel room when i went home. it would be nice to think that it was passed around furtively by an underground group of dedicated readers but really the cleaner probably had no idea what it was and threw it out

pic unrelated

Joyce was banned in America with the release of Ulysses around the 20s. The upskirt scene and the braaaaps triggered us for some reason, I don't know how we justified literal censorship in regards to the constitution. But it was a rather interesting conundrum for him.

Do your parents hate you or something? Dystopian is actually a fitting description here. Can't imagine doing that to my child... I'm actually surprised what you're describing is legal. How did you get out of it? It sounds like the kind of system that fucks people hard enough to regress, and go right back in.

Yeah, the unannotated version of Mein Kamph
(it wasn't even that good)

I read Citrus at my B&N bookstore. I don't think the workers give much of a damn.

There are no illegal books in the US you downy.

He was merely illustrating that the title had been posted wrong.

A master race satanic Polak reporting in to this legendary thread fap fap fap realy nice thread fap fap fap

Can You name me all the illegal in america books You know...guys

I wana order them all i have a lot of mony

I am young nazi i love hitler and Putin and i wana see all the zionist die and this World get nuked

Books in my list to order

1)Lost girls

2)the unabomber (his Polak to kacinski is polish :D)

3).....? Tel me

4).................? Tell me

5)..........? Tel me

Go go go

Pic releted right now thet what i read :D

Veeky Forumstest post i've read here so far

>be Bong
>want to read expident homemade firearms by PA lutty out of curiosity
>Amazon reviews mention that police turned up at their house when they bought it

My dad pulled me at the end of the school year. I don't even live in the states anymore, but as far as I can tell, that's just the state of mental health facilities in the states. There's always rumors and things I've heard that are just... not fun to hear and children are treated like shit in schools anyway, so compounding that with each other is a recipe for disaster.

I was too young to even conceive of going public with all this shit. But yeah. It was hell. I probably have a couple traumas from it. Now that I think about it, I get weird when my arms can't move right- like, not even pinned down, but like, if I wedge my arm in somewhere to get something, the second I realize I can't turn my arm freely, I get really goddamn agitated. Considering that's the only place or time where I experienced being restrained against my will, that was probably it. Goddamn, why is school such a nightmare? Not even that place, but just, in general. Everyone has at least 10 goddamn traumas from school, even if they aren't aware of it. At that age even a single goddamn incident will fuck you up forever.

Like, there was this one time that a kid was passing out papers and when I reached out to take it, he screamed about how gross I was and threw it at me. Since then, I compulsively touch my friends to make sure they still like me and aren't revolted by me (since obviously people won't let people they hate touch them). That took a decade to figure out, but it's so fucking obvious that's where it came from, and it's such a stupid, bullshit thing. Like, I wasn't even REALLY bullied there. I was just a weirdo that was the but of jokes sometimes, but I got left alone mostly.

Kids will be kids my puckered fucking asshole. It got better as I got older, but HOLY FUCK, I hated school.

real moral of the story is if you dry snitch on yourself on social media just to seem hood you're basically a young white girl

good stuff

look, it's me again, internet tough guy

>Which lubricious lass, which ribaldry recrudescer, which load-lodestar is she, Muse of my assignation invitations?

Possession of burglars tools, believe it or not.

She just broke in and stole my heart.

>The Gentlemen's Guide to the Golden Age of Infant rape
I'm not googling it but I hope it's a real book either way

Probably her boyfriends

In the near future it will be illegal to read anything by a white male.

But white males are a minority

Doesn't matter. Even when we're under 15% we'll still be the enemy and the oppressors.

What's it like having this much of a victim complex? Can you actually taste the irony?

Simply preparing for a future of disprivilege

Bump good morning

I've never been caught reading a book.

Degenerate AND stupid. Somehow, I am not all that surprised.

>I was reading The Gentlemen's Guide to the Golden Age of Infant rape at the DMV while my niece was fiddling my balls under my coat. You guys believe this exact situation is actually printed on citation tickets with a little box next to it. Cop just had to write a check mark, and "niece," and sign it. Fucking $430.
best prose I've read all year, cheers user

Because it's fucking bleak out there. Thank god I live in the Midwest.

toplel