Dropped.

At least he doesn’t pretend to read books he hasn’t unlike Cliff

tfw you're less literate than Frankenstein's monster

>reading Frankenstein right now
>never read Paradise Lost
I'm not gonna make it.

bump

Hmm this to be honest

And his thick sloppy brain sucked up more knowledge out of those few, meagre paragraphs than your dry peanut brain could from the whole epic

He also doesnt like Joyce
I'm flagging all his videos as we speak

I think the real question should be "would Peterson have admitted the same?"

What did he mean by this?

A humble mind is foundational for a proper educator, in philosophy most of all!

Is anyone else disgusted by lower class people who try to be well read?

paradise lost was stunning for me, i recall i began reading it on my phone while i was walking in a park and eventually i read for 3 hours and since it was in a cool weather i was shivering at the end of that reading session, lol

never managed to get through it, maybe because I'm not a native speaker, or maybe I'm just a brainlet

How come?

I'm disgusted by dumbasses on Veeky Forums who try to act as they're an intelligentsia.

Because they have no taste and are unrefined. They're the nouveau riche of literature.

>forces the term nouveau riche in a conversation because he feels mighty cool when saying it
I've done this once or twice in the past when I was younger. Thankfully not that many. Get over yourself, my dude. You have no claim to literature over your fellow man.

It doesn't even rhyme

Is nouveau riche really that odd for you to hear? Your reaction to it tells me you are not accustomed to hearing it. Imagine if I told you to stop saying "literature" because it was my belief that you only did it to sound cool. That is how you make me feel when you insinuate that nouveau riche is such esoteric terminology that my utterance of it is tantamount to snobbery.

Kill yourself.

decent bait

I rated Frankenstein 2 stars, am I a pleb?

I'm starting to think it's the londonposter

Yes you are.

You have a good point. I'm not not that user but when I read I thought it was a decent jape so I chuckled. For some reason thinks it's too pretentious to say the term "nouveau riche" in casual conversation. Can we assume he either comes from a flyover state or a Third World country then? That he hasn't any substantial university education? That he recently reads what others label "literature" and browses Veeky Forums because he's a so-called hipster? It's really as they say on other boards, it really "jogs the noggin".

>t. pseud