Books that changed your life

How has this book changed your life? Specific examples pls

Count of monte cristo

I can hardly imagine someone that lets books influence his life.

Describe the effects this had on your way of living.

It made me clean my room.

It taught me how to make peterson memes

How, and when did you read it?

i cant wait

>Kermit, the uh, pseud here

ignorance

>clean your lily pad

>Guenon "The Crisis of the Modern World" & other
>Evola "Ride the Tiger", "The Hermetic Tradition" & other
They literally made me rethink all my values, they COMPLETELY changed my life.

Non meme answer:
>Genealogy of Morals
It made me realize how people tend to construct values not because they genuinely believe them to be right but because they possess those values and thus they can make themselves superior to others. It made me realize that I used to do that a lot. Life gets a lot better when you stop caring for nonsensical idealistic values.

>Life gets a lot better when you stop caring for nonsensical idealistic values.
How to let everyone know that you misunderstood Nietzsche in one sentence.

Well, I was going to say Communist Manifesto, but to camouflage myself in the modern world, I'd better say Harry Potter/ Generic book written by random Youtube Vlogger

What, you want me to write a whole essay to prove to some anons that I understand an author?
How did you interpret that sentence?

I interpreted you as saying that you stopped caring for all values altogether. I suppose that could have been a less than generous interpretation.

Well, that's why I used the word "nonsensical" there to refer to a category of values that got created without a base in human nature.

Your use of that word left what you meant ambiguous. People often use that word before another word to describe all of those things. Like if I said "I hate Iran and their nonsensical traditions" that could mean I hate all of the Iranian traditions rather than just a category of their traditions.

Notes from Underground made me realize how much of a midwit I was in high school and college.

>can hardly imagine someone that lets books influence his life.
>lets

user.