Ay teacher, user's reading his book in class again!

>Ay teacher, user's reading his book in class again!

You fool, you're giving in to the white power structures that confound us both.

>niggers being anti-intellectual
at least come up with a new meme

great post, thank you for your enrichment of this board!

>ay yo teach user is readin 'nigga of de narcissist'

>nigger in school

put me in the screencap

I was reading "Les dix petite negres" in french class and a black class mate asked me what the title meant in English.
>The 10 little n-... 10 little n-negros?
>*laughs*
>Just say niggas next time, bruh
Tfw I made friends with a black kid by simply saying negro

> Be 2004

> 16 years old

> come to first period stoned as fuck

> finish my French toast sticks

> read some genre fiction

> sleep

> get kicked out of class for reading or sleeping quite often

> still get a c+

Fuck your mrs. cline you feminist fucking cunt I made 83 grand last year what did you make

>reddit spacing

>reading genre fiction at 16

Why do you feel the need to let us know that you are black?

>ayo teach, user's got a tolstoy in his backsack!

That spacing is easier on the eyes and has been around way before reddit or Veeky Forums.

get fucked

>not being an edgy cunt dressed in black reading nietzsche at 16

this doesn't happen

Veeky Forums is not your shitty blog

>That spacing is easier on the eyes
No, it's shit and it's irritating. If you have so much ADHD as to be incapable of keeping track of a brick of text you shouldn't be browsing Veeky Forums in the first place.
>get fucked
NO U

My middle school teachers made me write personal apology notes to them if I wanted to get my books back.

Like : "I am so sorry for disrupting your class and behaving in such a disrespectful way to you, personally" etc, etc. I started palling around with the principal and ended up telling him that and he told them they couldn't enforce that and to give me all of my books back. Cool guy. Ended up getting a ton of lunch detentions because they were enforceable, but I just read through them

This meme needs to stop.
16 year olds are too stupid and too narrow minded to understand Nietzsche (also there is no way they would enjoy it then).

I enjoyed it even though I was too stupid and narrow minded to understand him desu.

>redditspacing
>reddit images

But you forget that they aren't reading Nietzsche for reflexion or just a good read. Teens read Nietzsche because nihilism sounds edgy.

t. soyboy