Kindle or books?

>can download any book for free so only initial cost matters
>it's its own light source so you can read anywhere

Still, tangible books feel so much better.

What do you choose?

Both, because I'm not insane.

Both, you insufferable cunt.

I like actual books more....for uh....aesthetic purposes

yes, I am a faggot

Both.

It's easier to read and hold the baby with the kindle .. but I'll always prefer physical books .. I just buy the stuff that's way cheaper digital for the kindle

the two (2) times a woman has been in my room in the last seven years they have commented favorably on my large, thick books. Probably worth it just for that reason

>What do you choose?
regarding books, both.
btw with the kobo aura one i've stopped buying manga

Get some sort of tablet. Most online books (Especially new ones) are in PDF format. Kindles aren't great for reading PDF's since the touch controls are such shit which makes it difficult to zoom in and scroll.

Real books, I don't feel like I actually own a copy of what I'm reading if it's not physical. Also I like the feeling of turning a page.

I'm thinking about getting one
Is the light and the higher resolution really that good to justify €50 more compared to the entry model?

Yes, it is MUCH better.

We have this thread literally. Every. Single. Day.

I LiK tHu FrEL of thu Payj ehh he

But brainlet wojak is right

Both. I strongly prefer real books, but having a Kindle allows me to read books that I wouldn't otherwise get to due to not being able to obtain a physical copy. Reading on a Kindle is so much better than reading on a computer or phone screen.

Books for fiction (which I buy)
Ebooks for non-fiction (which I torrent).

I am a giant faggot who used an old iPad to read his books. If I buy a kindle how do I convert all my shit from epub to mobi

I have an Adlibris Letto Frontlight (rebranded Cybook Muse for Swedish market) and I really like it
Pretty much any tablet is good, just make sure that it supports many formats, Adobe DRM (for lending from libraries), has good battery life and so forth

calibre

I kindle because I'm poor.
When I like something, I will then buy hardcopy.

This is the reason you buy some books you like after reading them on kindle, so you can put them in your shelf.

I bought one without light and it sucks. Also Amazon is expensive and only actually has a bigger library if you want to read in English. I'll sell my Kindle and buy other brand soon.

Veeky Forums is a board exclusively for people who have already ran out of space and moved to kindle for that reason. Pls go back to wherever you came from.

Kindle because I'm too autistic to figure out how to hold a book properly. It's much more convenient with a nifty eBook Reader than an unwieldy 1000+ pg carpal-tunnel-inducing monster.

Also well-made books are hard to come by and expensive and I'm poor as shit

I find a kindle acceptable for pretty much everything without illustrations but reference books, art books, craft books, etc. are hard-cover only out of both practicality and preference. If I really wanted to I guess I could cram a full-color 10"x22" art book onto a 7" B&W screen, but what would be the fucking point?

>can download any book for free
if only this was true

Jus got a Kobo Aura H2O yesterday and I am ecstatic with the purpose. I will always prefer the feel of a real book, but being able to relax in the bath and read the Zhuan Falun was a fantastic experience. I have over 100 books that I want to read so the e-reader just seemed like the right choice. If I particularly enjoy a book though, I will probably buy a paper page version of it.

It literally is though.

Then give me a link to Out Behind the Desk by Tracy Nectoux