Just finished this. Did I like it?

Just finished this. Did I like it?

You did, yes, but only ironically

You had a whale of a time.

You died trying to kill a stupid whale.

It strained your patience in places but (you) were happy to get through it.

I thought the ending was lame the whale didnt even died

You found the themes interesting and surprisingly relevant to modern day life, but could have done without the incorrect lectures on cetology.

What's the point of this thread

You tell me

I'm afraid I'm not well in tune enough with the current thought trends to tell you what to think about it.

I would feel so terribly bad about giving you your opinion on it, only for it to backfire and have a girl call you a fuccboi when you attempt to use it as foreplay.

I loved it. Throughout the read, I couldn't help but think if Moby Dick had undiagnosed autism.

You thought that the romance between Ishmael and Queequeg was the most beautiful thing you have ever read and now you lust for more LGBTQIALMNOP*&?+ fiction.

Yes. You liked the part where Ahab recounts the sinking of the USS Indianapolis and where Ishmael kills the whale by shooting the oxygen tank lodged in Moby's teeth while saying "Smile you sonofabitch!".

Unironically this

Yes, particularly the sperm parts

kek

spbp

Its not a good story.
It has moments, but the book as a whole is over rated trash.
Moby Dick is shit.

No, you did not. Because you’re a faggot.

I want you DEAD

I want your family DEAD

I want your house burned to the GROUND

>a whale with autism
Public school has failed us all

Stop fishing for yous.

>Yes. You liked the part where Ahab recounts the sinking of the USS Indianapolis and where Ishmael kills the whale by shooting the oxygen tank lodged in Moby's teeth while saying "Smile you sonofabitch!".
The New Adventures of Dutch & Dillon episode was very similar to this

>tripfags have shit taste
Poetry

>Just finished this. Did I like it?
Is this a meme or just the one user doing it? Because it seems I only see one of these threads every couple weeks but they feel consistent. idk.

no because everybody else likes it

Shameful kek

yep