Why should we trust anyone Veeky Forums?

The guy who wrote the pic related (haven't read it yet) made a documentary about Stanford Prison Experiment.
Results are in:
>People who have some sort of power or authority always turn evil
So whats point of having a government?
Also whats the point of trusting anyone who have power or authortiy?
And it's not only the politicians that have power, but it's also has to do with doctors, lawyers, judges even scientists.
This people literally have power over us. If your dr. or a psychologist says something you will automatically believe them because they have an authority over you.
>"Why are you taking this medicine you know how bad that shit is? your dr is giving you that to make money."
>Well He is a dr he can't wish or do bad for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Lt25qgmFVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>paid volunteers who i personally instructed to act like asshole and also personally oversaw their behavior to make sure they were acting like assholes acted like assholes

real insightful there zim

also basically everyone distrusts the government and even their doctors. people not taking their medication correctly because they dont trust their doc is a major "problem". sometimes its even a real problem like when they dont take their full course of antibiotics

>trust anyone
Well at least a good portion of people can trust their parents. Many parents, in times of extreme danger, will die for their children.

>Why should we trust anyone
Beats me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Take the bread pill.

>Parents will die for their child
Parenthood is overrated

>>paid volunteers who i personally instructed to act like asshole and also personally oversaw their behavior to make sure they were acting like assholes acted like assholes

But it was prison environment user and they knew that it was just a simulation. Why they were keep acting like assholes?
Have you ever worked in real life user? because by your statements it sounds like a 12 is writing behind the screen.

>sometimes its even a real problem like when they dont take their full course of antibiotics

Not taking full course of antibiotic is not a matter of trust my dear. It's a matter of miseducation and miscommunication. when you start antibiotics lets say for a gonorrhea and then when the gonorrhea goes away people stop taking the antibiotics thinking that they are already treated.
That's why nurses take it into consideration to remind them to take the full course of antibiotics even when they feel better. Antibiotics may be an exception
But Still medical field doesn't stop with antibiotics,

people hate going to the doctor and trust random ads about new medication more than they trust their own doctor

i dont understand what youre getting at. they were paid to do a thing and they did it. have you been in the military? do you know what the people who run boot camp act like? do they act like the people making your coffee? do they act different? why do you think that is? are they each paid to do a different job?

zimbardo is the biggest meme in sociology and thats saying a lot. you are literally coming out of your first day in soc 101 or something and making a half assed post that you think is super insightful.

The Stanford Prison experiment is the hackiest shit in the world. It nearly killed all of psychology for me to know that it is still taught as something of value.

its only taught to show how not to run an experiment and that even people who should know better can fuck up royally

t. genetic dead-end

"Brothers are like limbs, wives are like clothing. Torn clothing can be repaired; how can broken limbs be mended?"

I am just asking questions in which you fail to answer you dumb cunt

>i dont understand what youre getting at. they were paid to do a thing and they did it.
For money they did evil things.
Money is the authority of all authorities.
People do evil things in the name of money
I rest my case

>have you been in the military?
No
>do you know what the people who run boot camp act like?
They sure don't act nice
>do they act like the people making your coffee?
no
>do they act different?
Yes
> why do you think that is?
because they are given an authority to act like that
>are they each paid to do a different job?
No they were paid to be assholes so they are being assholes.
Which proves the point for Zimbardo

>you are literally coming out of your first day in soc 101 or something and making a half assed post that you think is super insightful.

You are literally projecting Zimbarods experiment
Claiming I have lower authority because of My "Sociology 101" and disregarding my points
If in your world I am soc 101 that means you can call my points half assed, because i don't have enough authority I am half assed.
Which proves Zimbardos point very well.

man you really have the world figured out user

if only everyone would take half a semester of community college night sociology classes...why we would have world peace!

listen you stupid fuck what does college or sociology have to do with the questions that I am asking?
You fucking inbred!

zimbardos only point is trying to salvage his career after making an experiment worth less than a high school drop out could run

the big problem of society is literally that people DONT listen to authority. are you a fucking child? do people stop committing crimes because the big bad authority made it illegal?

and as for the "inmates" in his experiment, some did say fuck it and leave and the rest were convinced to stay because zim actively tried to stop them from leaving. i truly fail to see that point you both are making

>"everyone listens to authority and thats bad!"
its objectively false that everyone does and if you want to be really ticky tacky almost every single person ignores authority every day of their life. do you speed?

youre making juvenile "points" and im mocking you and zim in response instead of holding your hand and explaining that there is a real world outside your door

>do people stop committing crimes because the big bad authority made it illegal?

yes of coarse. Nietzche motherfucker People with Power say something is bad and people who are from lower castes obey to it.

>and as for the "inmates" in his experiment, some did say fuck it and leave and the rest were convinced to stay because zim actively tried to stop them from leaving. i truly fail to see that point you both are making

It's not only his experiment you closed minded individual.
The Milgram experiment is another.

>Its objectively false that everyone does and if you want to be really ticky tacky almost every single person ignores authority every day of their life. do you speed?
what if I told you that I don't speed and never got a ticket? But I don't speed because the authority told me not to do it. That's the only reason nothing else.

People don't follow authority you know why?
because some other authority told them not to.
Kids rebelled in the 90s because rockstars asked them to do so. Rockstars were the authorities.
Again authorities told them to do it they did.

This kid in beyond scared straight is asked why he selling dope and acting gangsta.
he says because I am trying to be like my favorite
rapper Lil Boose.
youtube.com/watch?v=7Lt25qgmFVQ

rest my case

>Why should we trust anyone
you shouldn't
>inb4 but that also includes you!

>People who have some sort of power or authority always turn evil

People can get high with power, sure, that is why some awareness and knowledge of one's core values is needed.

FALSE

Man is not an island. These people were products of their culture. A culture of hierarchies and imperialism.

Giving people power who are a product of people abusing power will of course themselves abuse it.

Anyone can break the conditioning and wield power benevolently. You just have to be aware of all your biases and culture.

The greatest con is the meme that power is bad and that you shouldnt compete for it. Its what THEY want.

>>why should we trust anyone?
Why getting outside in the first place, then.
Why fucking? The fuck will end sooner or later and then You'll be horny again. Just don't fuck.
Why living? It doesn't pay off. Let's just all hang ourselves.

>Stanford Prison Experiment.
An inreproducible social experiment with no methodology, no criterias, no control group. Just people being told to be assholes to people.
This is What You base your conception of fucking mankind and of the mechanics of power on.
Go fellate a claymore soyboy.

>Hack "science" proves there's no point in government
Shut it all down tbqh

Well said.

>my dear
stopped reading right there, pretentious shithead