Blogger or Wordpress

Which one is better? Is one more suited to a certain style of writing? Like say, standard blog posts/essays vs. fiction pieces.

Is Medium any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

taniarascia.com/make-a-static-website-with-jekyll/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Use blogger if your audience has mid 00's nostalgia. Otherwise use WordPress. And for the love of Allah buy your own domain. It's like $5.

WordPress. People still use it, it's still being updated, and there's lots of pluggins to customize your site.

I feel like a lot of the authors I like and music blogs I follow are done on blogger, but wordpress has a better reputation as being more professional.

Bump. Does anyone know which one is better for ad revenue?

Obviously not planning to get rich off of this, but even only a couple hundred views per day can net like $50 a month

To answer your question it's going to be a good thing to do with your business in the future and if you have any more ideas about how to do this then let it be the best sounding of the ideas and the way you want it to go. Thank you for your kind attention - Haji

Use your brain and make a simple blog using baby tier php and html. Usually more lightweight and you aren't restricted to bloated "themes". Only caveat is you have to pay for hosting your site.

Wtf

>but even only a couple hundred views per day can net like $50 a month
No, it can't.

You won't even come close to that amount unless you're well over 1,000 views a day for a whole month

Medium is all you need

You can't even monetize the free version of WordPress.

But you can on blogger?

Better yet, use GitHub pages and static site generator. No paid hosting, no shitty dynamic PHP to get you hacked.

How difficult is this?

taniarascia.com/make-a-static-website-with-jekyll/

So i can have minimal coding knowledge?

>blogs
>2018

No

NAME ONE (1) PROFESSIONALLY PUBLISHED NOTABLE AUTHOR WHO BLOGS

Jekyll

Simon Reynolds

literally who

Notable is a weasel word but unironically Rupi Kaur. She's published several volumes (of shit), is a controversial person in poetry, and started by blogging. She's shit, buts she's notable.