Jordan Peterson’s Daughter

Has anyone taken a look at the internet Daddy’s daughter?

>dyed hair
>tries to sell meme diet plans through social media
>can’t spell
>can’t grammar
>generally retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BJs0cpmD7mr/?hl=en&taken-by=mikhailapeterson
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she could get it tho

looks like a faggot from the town I lived in .

Who cares?

I would

I'd let her Jordan my Peterson if ya know what i'm saying user! Wohh! Maron! Give her somma that gul' baby! Ayyy. Come an get somma dis colghioni

Holy shit who fucking cares about his daughter.

Huh the daughter of a well known and probably often absent psychologist father has issues with food, and upon recovering from them stays home to feed her pappa who is also now ill. All it's missing is the cigar.

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD

leave... her... OUT OF IT

This is /b/ level cringe.

Seriously mods? We can get rid of this thread.

>listens to cum town once

‘Ffangul’! Buttagots!

Its just funny that the dudes daughter represents everything he is against. Almost as if he doesnt follow his own philodophy by being an absent father and not teaching your own daughter what yoi believe in, like a charlatan. Hmm.

But muh lobsters

It's just classic teenage rebellion. Give her a couple of years and she will be screaming about karltural marxist.

I dunno about going down to hell to save her father

but she looks like she certainly likes to go down on daddy

went on her instagram. seems like she was impregnated by chad had a baby and is normal now. chad semen is the best medicine.

She has a kid and is married

Oh. I take that back then.

Correction, she has a kid and is married with a guy she’s only known for a year.

We might as well go full /b/ at this point

>when your dad gets internet famous for fighting degeneracy and you use it to pull traffic towards your slutty instagram

instagram.com/p/BJs0cpmD7mr/?hl=en&taken-by=mikhailapeterson

you mean a chad

daily reminder Veeky Forums exists because /r9k/ didn't want to be associated with us anymore

damn. bro's got a nice bod

>Veeky Forums
>mods
my thread from yesterday calling them out is fucking archived

I'd tidy her room.
Although didn't Peterson mention once she grew up with some kind of sever muscle condition or something like that?