twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mishima, Plato, and then Camus was a good football goalkeeper

Any good /fat/writers?

The guy who wrote my diary desu

This was my post btw

/fitlit/ was fun
I hope it comes back this year

Are you literally me?

No I'm just letting people know that I wrote that post. Obviously I am not you, because you did not write that post.

Marcus Aurelius, von Clauswitz

pls

>doing deadlifts
>in front on the squat rack
I'm fucking triggered

>For will any of sound discretion approve of my being beaten as a boy, because, by playing a ball, I made less progress in studies which I was to learn, only that, as a man, I might play more unbeseemingly? and what else did he who beat me? who, if worsted in some trifling discussion with his fellow-tutor, was more embittered and jealous than I when beaten at ball by a play-fellow?

>it's just bantz la

hasek

Looks like me desu. Except I dont have a mustache.

You don't look like you have a kingdom in Croatia.

Robert E Howard if you like fantasy.

How wouldst thou know? Also send all donations for the glorious reclamation of my kingdom to a secret email account which I shall provide. Think of it as getting shares in your very own nation state.

Everyone knows Mishima is the patron saint of /fitlit/.

And he carried the team in the last 4CC

not an argument

bad posture

Mark Leyner

samuel beckett played first class cricket

Ben Garrison would obviously have shown it as

>tfw no *f

There was a Russian writer who reffed or played football but I can't remember which one it was

Consider growing a mustache

>Where did he get the bar?

He got it from the rack, of course. In many gyms, there are few 45 lb standard bars that are not associated with a rack. This fellows commandeers the bar in order to complete his set, and then return it. He has not removed it from the area, and thus inconvenienced other lifters. There is no line behind him for the station.

His sin is not great. Venial.

Those shoes on the other hand, pure heresy.

No guarantee he's up all the way in this photo, and then it would be a matter of too much back. That said, I should hope to be so strong when I am his age.

In our youth, we qualify the strength of our bodies in comparison to the total population. As we lift, we learn to see our true peers. It is not the very young, the very old, the women, the disabled that we compete with. It is the other man in the gym. He is your peer. We then only qualify our strength by being stronger than another. The starter, or the heavy. It is a narrower victory, but on that is not clouded by degree.

The man pictured is near peerless. What other men his age regularly lift? Furthermore, how many regularly deadlift?

>Pic slightly related

Hemingway wasn't aesthetic, but he had functional strength. He's here pictured just fucking boxing some guy on the other side of the world, probably drunk. You can't make this shit up.

Leo Tolstoy did like 80 pull-ups a day and hiked in the woods regularly into old age.

Peak American fuccboi to be fair

DFW played tennis

what about kerouac ?

Looks like me desu. Except I dont have a buldge like that

IIRC Oliver Sachs held the record for the heaviest squat in the state of California at one point.

Can't. Bad beard genes. All my hair grows on my body from toe to neck pretty much everywhere but the face.

You must be joking.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Sacks

This Oliver Sacks? Educated in London, worked and wrote almost exclusively in NYC. Hate to ask bro, but I'm gonna need some sauce.

sciencefriday.com/articles/the-bodybuilder-oliver-sacks-days-on-muscle-beach/

also, he loves the cock

Plato was a buff wrestler. The name Plato refered to his huge shoulders.
>Pro wrestler, name literaly meaning huge
>Write epic litterature that is considered legendary and every other philosophers work is just the fanfic of.

Plato is the perfect form of /fitlit/

God I wish that were me.

Cleanthes. He was a boxer and water-carrier who headed the Stoic school after Zeno died.

me on the right

When d'Annunzio got older, he reversed that outfit to hide his no longer as fit body and display his still very active penis.

How I always do them

he was the count of monte cristo sandwiches

>loves
user....
He's ded

He looks sad

Gene Wolfe

Hey, cmon.

Goethe had a chest like a barrel and apparently some guy who looked at his body after death had been impressed by his musculature and old-man tough hands.

prolly a shit gym with only one rack for a bar where any non upper body lift is done

wasn't socrates the king alpha fuck boipucci soldier your mind and body guy?

He still got ravaged by a sick fuccboi and a nazi.

hot

All the stoics.

Vilhelm Lundstedt (nordic school of legal realism) was into tennis, horseback riding etc.

>nazi
Socrates was a troll, fuktard!

it's the latent homosexuality, isn't it?