Similar plots

What book or books are kinda like cowboy bebop.

Episodic books? or do you have a specific episode in mind?

Haven't actually read it but maybe this book. Can someone who has read it vouch for me?

No just the feel of the story. How it has that outlaw blues aspect about it. A mix of action but still gives you the feels.

Thanks I'll look into it

I've read it. Kinda...except there's very little setting description; it's a very out-there, trippy book with a lot left unsaid.

A lot of Cowboy Bebop's appeal is the sci-fi, futuristic locations, at least for me.

Cowshit Bebop is cowshit, please go back to plebbit

What high horse did you fall off of? Figure it out, remount and fuck off.

What cow did you fall off? because you smell like cowshit. I'm better than you, sorry mate.

>E7
I remember being 15.

I disagree!

It's actually one of the few acceptable anime.
Bebop, Outlaw Star, Lain, Panty and Stocking, Dragon Ball and Jojo are the only acceptable ones.

>eureka 7

are you a nigger?

As white as they come, actually.

I'm 30. I wasn't even 15 it first aired. Try again.
Stop trolling plebbitscum
Communicate clearly you dike

You just want to fit in

Don't feed him

>I'm 30. I wasn't even 15 it first aired. Try again.
I can't even imagine what it must be like living as yourself.

What, being completely fulfilled?
It's startling how many people don't understand E7. It really is something that cannot come together without process and revelation.
There will never be a greater ecodrama, or a series that more perfectly narrativizes so many pertinent topics. It doesn't even register to you children because you went into it with the wrong mindset.
This board seriously has no clue how to read. You're surface-level. You're obsessed with negativity and self-pitying. This thread may be better suited for you: The series is a prophecy, and it's a shame how neglected it is. Just you wait.

>I'm spouting unsolicited vitriol at someone for their taste in cartoons.
>I'm insisting my favorite cartoon is better than theirs, again, unsolicited, because they have to know.
>I'm better than others because of my choice in favorite cartoon
>I'm 30
but
>You're obsessed with negativity and self-pitying.

If you really are "completely fulfilled," your ceiling is about as high as your mothers basement floor.

>You're obsessed with negativity
>calling people's favourite japanese children's cartoons shit while claiming some other one is categorically superior

don't feed him.

Nice artificial division between mediums. Typical teenager. Bastard thinks he's deep because he read Dostoevski and Kierkegaard.
Negative statements aren't negativity. Negativity is obsessing over some impotent defeatist like Aurelius, which this board so often does.

Don't feed the only person not stroking their braincock over how profound some sappy German is like "omg totally me irl desu". Nope, it's not like I'm the only one here who has read any philosophy or theology past the fucking 60s.

Shut up, lil gay ass nerd bitch.

>teenage hormones story with some ecologic elements in the background
>"great ecodrama"
So this is what a man in his thirties who still browses Veeky Forums looks like.

mmmmmm
Masterful derail.

Oh look, you didn't understand it. What, did you last watch it when you were 15? Either you really are an inattentive idiot, or you are also a bit too old to be here. Either way, fuck right off russaboo.

No but I'd fuck this chick.

Any who thanks for the book recommendation. If anyone has other books they think follow suit ID be appreciated. And I mean if y'all wanna continue to argue over anime and age y'all can have fun with that.

*it would be

you’d like it if it had a cute girl with an impossible hair color who was tsundere for a male protagonist you could self insert as like the pathetic faggot you are

What?