O
N
T
E
X
T

He was too smart for his own good.

Bitterness, intellectual pride, resentment

More specifically, he was in that unfortunate zone where he was smart enough to be a neurotic mess and be fully aware of it but not smart enough to be able to fix it

Western rationalism and utilitarianism

Did someone just make a bunch of squares in MS paint for a cover illustration?

Can you not see what it's supposed to say upside down? Fucking retard.

you fucked me up and made me look at it upside down like a retard nice job fag

He had a slew of mental illnesses that prohibited him from bonding and interacting with other people in a constructive way.

The UG Man is in everyone, we all possess this irrational emotionally charged mentally ill monstrosity, it poisons our relationships, but we cant help it, its just how we are

Of course the hordes of plebeians laugh at the UG man and say WOW WHY IS HE SO UPSET OVER THE POOSY? HAHA FILTHY COMMIE LMAO

See how you are the UG man, and be afraid. Your whole life you will be tied to this pathetic emotional demon, slave to simple passion, all the while convinced you are not like the other and you get it and pretending you have no blood on your hands

ACCEPT your flaws, irrationalities, dare I say embrace them, but do not let them consume you

One of the best books in the world and OP what the FUCK is your problem?

>le dfw memester

This book: "I'm a whiny faggot and since I'm aware of this fact, you, the reader might think such self-awareness elevates me above other whiny faggots, but you, the reader, is mistaken as I'm a whiny faggot that's aware of being a whiny faggot and do nothing about it, therefore this knowledge does not only not elevate me above other whiny faggots, but actually determines my subordinate status beneath other whiny faggots."

No wonder JBP resonates with him he's the same

How come anons only care about historical or political context as it relates to the Soviet Union?

He had, by his own admission, a stupid-looking face, but thought he was smarter than everybody else. So it drove him nuts that people thought he was retarded when he tried to out-alpha passing chads

Ahahah he's basically an autist like us right guys? Based Dosto

Because it's the one place where the rubber hit the road for people's top down planning of how the world ought to be and it managed to kill a fuck load of people in the process.

Plus it happened recently and is well documented