>not considering science a philosophy
ftfy

>Comparing philsophy and science
Anons..

>Not considering science a philosophy
user...

>considering not science a philosophy

user...

Seriously though, fuck philosophy. If it can't be empirical verified with evidence then it isn't worth my fucking time. Seriously, if the entire of the middle ages didn't waste its time hunting witches we'd be exploring the galaxy by now, but no instead we still have these degenerate LARP pre-moderns who cling to their muh precious theology and philosophy. Give it up, loser, its over. Anyone who insists that knowledge that cannot be packed by evidence is valid is a philistine who wishes it was the 3rd century BC when that kind of shit still had a shred of credibility. This board is bullshit, I'm going to Veeky Forums BYE!

You can't even prove the words you are using are well defined. Sit down and shut the fuck up.

Of course I can't because words are subjective, but I can assume that you know what I mean so the proof doesn't matter. If it works then its basically true. Unlike philosophy which is just abstracted nonsense floating in the air but oohhh it "follows from reason" so its fine but yeah I totally just pulled these first premises out my ASS

Easy on the philosophy, user...

>I do not know what a PhD is

>assume
LOL YOU LOSE
LOOK AT THIS SOFTIE OVER HERE WITH HIS UNNVERIFIED DATA POINTS
LETS SEE YOU REPLICATE THAT ONE BUDDY

i replicate it every day cunt

dont ask stupid questions

>I don't know what Ph.D. stands for

>If it can't be empirical verified with evidence then it isn't worth my fucking time
I feel sorry for you I really do

>I can assume that you know what I mean so the proof doesn't matter. If it works then its basically true
Oh it just keeps getting worse

>>I don't know what Ph.D. stands for
That was my entire point, pleb.
>Doctorate of Philosophy
>Philosophy
Is your PhD in pottery?

>miss my entire point
>"that was my entire point, pleb"

That is a pretty good choice of picture.

Are you implying that my word choice allowed permutation? If so, I would have to agree with you, senpai. I missed that. (Slow is smooth - smooth is fast.) I will work on that. TY for keeping me honest.