Is it a meme?

Should I really read this, or is it just a meme? Don't want to spend money if I don't have to

It's cheap and small if you get the ones without a bunch of commentary (they're a waste if you have a brain sun tzu is straight forward AF) I found it to be an enjoyable read, I've read it multiple times, and I still find myself thinking about the lessons in moments where I'm physically occupied, but not mentally.

Yes.

>Don't want to spend money if I don't have to
Even if it weren't a meme you wouldn't have to.
You will get nothing out of it unless you want to become a sub par writer that uses sun tzu quotes to look wise.

with that attitude, you won't enjoy it

>Don't want to spend money if I don't have to
then get an e-reader and read for free from there on out

>spending money on a book that is literally 2500 years old
what the fuck

$2.99 o wow i am broke nao

>I'm a retard that burns money
Enjoy your moca latte chino with elephant semen and your $100 HDMI cord

I'm just trying to practice frugality. I read the Prince and Meditations from some recommendations, and liked those. I was just unsure if this one was worth the hype around it

The prince is one of my favorite books and I really enjoyed this one as well
I drink black coffee bitchboi. Project harder tho next time, k?

>read the Prince and Meditations from some recommendations and now want to read Sun Tzu
I don't want to sound too condescending because we all went through this phase but you will look back and chuckle at this idea one day.

Lol I will admit I just started regularly reading about 2 months ago, so I got a ton of books that were recommended to me from /pol/, so I could imagine that happening haha. I'm starting to find what kind of books I like more than others though

It's an absolute positive experience.

No
I use the art of war as a guideline for trading.. doing a lot better than I was when I thought technicals were all that mattered

Ever heard of libgen?

It's a really short book.
When I read it I thought it'd be more detailed.

That's the whole point of it's timelessness mooron.

>When the light chariots come out first and take up a position on the wings, it is a sign that the enemy is forming for battle.

i hope the wisdom of ages will help you, user

this book is simply on guteberg, sacred-texts etc non-pirate sites

It's philosophy for midwits. If you're not stupid, or smart, you will get a little bit smarter, which should enable you to earn money easier, which should cover the cost of the book.

>It's a really short book.
With all respect. That. is. not. an. argument. to read a book.

Pol is full of dummies. Stop reading pol.

No, what is it?

>That. is. not. an. argument. to read a book
It actually is.
>I'm not sure this book is worth the effort to read it
>The effort to read it is actually lower than you think so the worth you attach it is probably less low than that.