Just how comfy do you get before you start reading?

Just how comfy do you get before you start reading?

I like to be in bed sitting criss-cross with a blanket over my legs

I don't.
When I feel too comfortable I get sleepy so I just grab some coffee or an energy drink and put on some background music that I keep really low.

I either read on my stomach or sit up like you are. It eventually leads to me falling asleep though.

Do you lean on your elbows or put the book on the floor and look down on it from the edge of the couch/bed?

I'm still looking for the upper limit on comfort. This lazy quest presses onwards. Throwing on some Spanish flamenco radio aids me in this endeavor.

Never read until having had a garnished drink in the shower. I recommend a Godfather: every ounce of scotch with a little over a half ounce of amaretto, garnished with cherries. No cherries, no problem man life is too fucking short for standards

Are you a woman?

Ruining my eyes comfy

In my bed like this usually

Cute kots, my dudes.
Would pet.

In a hot bath with coffee/tea. I usually stay there for hours, removing half the water and filling it back with hot one every 30min or so.

I always have my cat with me when I read too, it just helps set the mood

i do opiates then lay down with a book of poetry and dont read anything

Do you ever worry about dropping the book into the bath?

Fire warning jeez

No I have a big bath with to rest the arms/elbow midway in the water. It feels pretty sturdy. I mostly read paperbacks anyway so I wouldn't care if it happened but it never happened in years

>listening to music
>reading a book
pick one
passive listening of music is the surest sign of low IQ.

best answer itt

Wrapped in a blanket with little man

I usually read standing up

Is that thing yours?

Where in fuck does it say that?
Are you retarded?

>Dedicating 18+ years of you time and money to someone else who may or may not appreciate it in the end

I only read on the toilet but I’m a long pooper

Having a child is the best feeling in the world

Is the extra cost just for living under a roof the best feeling? Is having to work longer hours the best feeling?

Abandoning a child is the best feeling in the world

If you are seriously trying to evaluate the worth of having children solely through an economic framework you should reconsider what gives meaning to your relationships.

I've said it in many threads and I'll say it in this one, reading while laying prone is only for girls waiting for they fathers to fuck them in the ass

This is now a Cats of Lit thread

Post your pussies n toms

I'm not a cuck yes it's mine ...

Stupid shit people with out kids say

Having a family is amazing

Listen, I like kids, they're fun and cute and all that. But I hate the idea of having my own. Unless there's an emergency involving one of my family or friends, I don't want the majority of my paychecks to go towards anyone but myself. I'm kind of just hoping one of my sister's pops out a neice/nephew who I can hang out with but not have to dedicate my life to.

Kids really aren’t that expensive until education comes in

Kot likes sitting on the heater in winter.
I can't fault him.
I miss when multiple boards used to have regular Caturday threads.

This is the Bubs, or Bubba

Bubba eats quarter sized spiders and mice, and is deathly afraid of the vacuum and guitar

:3

Cookie!

1/4

2/4

3/4

4/4

My cat looks exactly like that and lays the same way.

if a fire starts he can just throw the stupid furball on it and put it out

Nice. Post pics.

:(

never mind then i wont kill your cat since youre so upset

Careful with that flame, or your cat will go WOOF!

I like to read on a lectern. The one I got from IKEA has a lot of room for snacks, drinks and even a laptop to remind me I could be shitposting instead of reading.

Whatever, I'm curious though, why do you hate cats? They're the patrician pet.

Some user posted this a while ago. Cat with IJ and Bottom's Dream.

they are not and you are incorrect and likely a homosexual thus i will cease speaking to you

good day

I got one of these electrically adjustable beds for my Oblomovian NEET cave.

Comfiest place in the world.

ever feel inspired to do a little preaching?

What are the big books are on the side of your bed user?

pets are disgusting

Kids are more disgusting than pets, they stay cute forever, unlike children

the radio mention user

she nudges my hand if I try to read while near her, she's a prissy bitch.

gross

Cute

What kind of idiot is anti-child?

Most wise men throughout history were not family having normies.

Procreation is unethical.

> CTRL+F "armchair"
> 0 results
> every post: "i liek 2 reed in da bedz"

If you're reading indoors and aren't sitting in an armchair, you're essentially illiterate. Sorry you had to find out this way.

Imagine being scared of a bean

>natalists

i bet the father is grateful

i just dont get it. both for selfish and selfless reasons.

You are the best kind of father.

having children is 100% selfish

which monkey language is this? indo?

>Putting photographs of your child on the internet
despicable

Nice pajamas and nu-pet you dumb soyboy.

What portion of Veeky Forums is at this late teenage years milestone in their intellectual development?

How egotistical

Admirably so.

I'm a disgusting wagecuck who mostly reads while standing with one hand grabbing my eye-destroying 5-inch smartphone and the other grabbing something to not be ejected when the bus inevitably stops suddenly. I have to listen to instrumental OSTs to block out the sound of traffic and people chatting while also looking out for any potential phone snatchers. All in all, a very comfy experience.

Read my post again.

>wasn't allowed a pet when i was a kid
>landlord has a no pet policy
>neighbour cat runs away from me

Really do want to get a cat lads but I'm going to have to wait until I move again, maybe even longer :(

Also I read on the comfy sofa in the living room, heating full blast, black coffee, only one lamp on. Very comfy.

What fine pussies n toms the Veeky Forumsizens have!

I usually read when I'm in bed, about to go to sleep.

Disgustingly so. I hope his child murders him.

I put on a show on mute. Play music out of good speakers, lately Frank Schubert. Get water and snacks ready. Turn the heat up to warm. Smoke a bowl and curl up on the couch. Masturbate, then read.