What kind of emotion is he displaying here?

>when the SSRI hits hard

An emotion women cannot understand

The emotional revulsion that arises when you push a socio-political position focusing mostly on men growing up, and in doing so, creating a fanbase of sycophantic NEETs who think it is perfectly okay to approach you, put their arms around you, and fawn over the fleeting experience in the image description.

lets fill the catalog with peterson threads today and see how the mods take it. what do you say boyos?

*shoots your school up*

You too deserve love user.

JUST

even fashion models back Peterson up now

based

Considering my ethnicity, this is incorrect.

Aren't people more likely to defend and uphold a culture/nation if they are proud of it's past?

fuck out of here faggotoni

No. Humble yourself before the past.

at least he doesn't look suicidal here.

This, but ironically. Still do it though.

No goyim, respect the system it works!
Listen to good rabbit Peterstein

The look of a man that has just been doing this about 100 times in the span of 30 minutes

(hint: I was there)

>(hint: I was there)

Embarrassed for your life

I doubt humbleness in the face of people who want to tear it down will be effective

Why?

Because people listen to something screaming racism and oppression over someone who is merely ''humbled''
In my country they are changing street/schoolnames, removing busts of people who were very important in shaping our history.
They have success because people don't like conflict and would rather cave to these people.
I don't see how you can defend against it with humbleness.

When the cotton production has gone up significantly

Humility doesn't mean you don't fight.

Yeah I'm sure people will listen to those fighting ''humbled'' people.
Surely they will put enough pressure to keep a Maurits bust from being removed from the Mauristhouse!

Of course it does, there's a reason its the root of the word humiliated

Words don't mean their etymologies
Humility is an internal mental state, it's got nothing to do with how you argue with people in the external world.

Mods.

For God's sake.

Please stop this spam.

Your internal mental state does effect how you argue with people.
And if you're merely humbled, weak people will take the side of people who are outraged, as we see happening right now.

>your attitude of how you view yourself has nothing to do with how you behave

Uh huh brainlet

The expanse is a bit center and I have to be awake all night in a row with the kids running away from the selfish person and have to wait a few days for a few minutes to get back to the gym and then you can come over and see me again tomorrow night if you want to see power shared divinity and the year

If you seek pride in the accomplishments of dead men, you have already accepted the logic of those who seek to shame you for the sins of dead men.

Taking pride in your culture does not mean that you think your culture is perfect.
It just means you think that as a whole the culture that you belong to is one you can be proud of.
And I think in the current situation a country that is proud of its culture will defend it better than just being humbled by it.

Who cares what fucking niggers think