The Petersonian "Lobster"

Jordan fucking Peterson unironically wants to model human societies after the societies of the lobster. This is so disgusting it's almost unbelievable. He's even more barbaric than his predecessor, Nietzsche, who at least wants human beings to regress to higher mammals like lions. Peterson literally thinks it is preferable for humans to descend to a nearly insectoid state, injecting themselves with serotonin in order to ascend the dominance hierarchy. When will all these alt-right 'thinkers' just admit that their agenda is to destroy all empathy, love, and HUMANITY, and just hand the reigns of culture over to the women, who have the dignity needed to handle such a crucial task?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RhdEbOzcN1U
yelp.co.uk/menu/petersons-fishers-4/item/tempura-maine-lobster-fingers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not Veeky Forums

*Blocks your path*
>Behold! The Minotaur of Milwaukee has navigated himself out from the center of the labyrinth of chaos! He has brought Truth with him! (in Petersonian terms)

stop spamming these bullshit threads

I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee I like to touch my peewee

go wash some dishes my man

Found the butthurt Neo-Marxist post-modernist

consider the lobster.

t. Lobster

you don't even believe that but you still posted it

You guys are fucking with the wrong professor

youtube.com/watch?v=RhdEbOzcN1U

>Jordan fucking Peterson unironically wants to model human societies after the societies of the lobster
t. Cathy Newman

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

this is the Peterson I've been looking for

>every conversation between men has an underlying threat of physical violence

kek this guy ain't fucking around

With how much Peterson’s been memed on here, I’m beginning to think people might actually remember him some decades from now.

he's on ssri's so that makes sense

He's right though, men casually throw out phrases like "I'm gonna kill you" from a position of complete emotional attachment.
I don't agree with Peterson's theory of WHY that is, but it is observable. Not that women don't do the same thing, but its emotion signaling, not a natural extension of self-expression.

people still remember protagoras so peterson definitely has a chance

>He's even more barbaric than his predecessor, Nietzsche, who at least wants human beings to regress to higher mammals like lions.
Peterson fanboys are THIS dumb

>Post-Modernists trying to shut down free speech

I would mad if it wasn't all too familiar from the Gulag Archipelego

what the fuck

>people pay actual money for this

>canadians

A quick google search leads me to the source, (or should I say sauce - haha, I jest) of this delicate yet exquisite meme.
yelp.co.uk/menu/petersons-fishers-4/item/tempura-maine-lobster-fingers
You guys read way too much into some deep meaning that's not there, the kids at school were totally right about bullying literature nerds.

So you're saying all consciousness must be exterminated because life was a mistake??!

first day on Veeky Forums?

lol

pmj is garbage tho
was peterson right all along?