Post sexy writers

Post sexy writers

> tfw no qt jew gf with a massive nose who reads her modernist fiction to you in Portuguese

why even live

he was so fucking handsome
too bad he drank himself to death, getting ugly af in the process

He's 46 in this pic

Its what he got for being a degenerate psued

he wasn't tho

He was a junkie homo. The whole lot of the beats can burn in hell there wasn't a good writer among them excepting Burroughs

Satre is fucking hot

>out of all the degenerates he chose the trust fund hack
>dismissing an entire movement because "omg they're Chads, stop having sex!"

epic

I'll criticize them for their lifestyles because all their readership relied on. The rest of their life is just a derivative chore

except that the majority of the "original beats" (including Kerouac himself) first were somewhat bemused by then despised most self proclaimed "beats" and the lifestyle.

>The rest of their life is just a derivative chore
so fucking what? since when is dismissing an entire movement because of their lifestyle? They were a reaction of the postwar, they were very historically important and among them there is great work with a lot of shit work intertwined

stop being such a tight-ass

One eye on dem niggaz on the streetz and one eye on dem hoez in da sheetz.

Is there an equivalent

Veeky Forums tá de parabéns hoje.

I'm not dismissing them because of their lifestyle, I'm saying their poetry is such mediocre nothing that their lifestyle is all thats left to speak of
If they did anything but regurgitate the superficial surface of modernism I'd have something to talk about but they lack any substance

well he meets the "sexy" requirement I suppose

>there wasn't a single good one except for a third of them

>Blocks your path

Want to join my militia?

*fucks you in the ass*