What are some argument s against Stirner’s egoism?

What are some argument s against Stirner’s egoism?
I’m halfway trough the ego and it’s own and it makes perfect sense

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/born-to-die-world-is-a-fuck-kill-em-all-1989-i-am-trash-man-410757864530-dead-cops
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can someone explain these posters to me? It appears to be some kind of cyberpunk thing? I don't get it.

>it's

Just a Max Stirner variation of this
knowyourmeme.com/memes/born-to-die-world-is-a-fuck-kill-em-all-1989-i-am-trash-man-410757864530-dead-cops

It's just a parody of this.

inb4 people who havent read stirner argue against a strawman that believes egoism means something like 'greedy'

the better question is how to proceed after you agree with him—evola and guenon have one answer that's popular on here, nietzsche another.

More like inb4 no one gives a fuck.

the ego is not infinite nor a priority in your life, you are limited by your instincts and social conditioning, and to a degree that's ok.

you aren't totally free but that's also ok because freedom and individuality are just a part of life and not the most important of things, you have your desires (that aren't exactly yours) your moral duties, love, and tradition.

you can call those spooks but they are very real and they manifest themselves in your brain partly psychologically and partly biologically.

This, just use it as a tool of illumination. Showing you all aspects, warning against any one thing subsuming/owning you.

You can't just create values like poppin the lid of a jelly bean jar. The process demands proper acknowledgment of the world and other people.

>You can't just create values like poppin the lid of a jelly bean jar
try and stop me faggot.

retard
pseud

The ego doesn't exist in the first place.

> proper acknowledgment of the world and other people.

Isn't this what the Union of Egoists proposes to do? As I recall, Stirner proposed this as an alternative for social relations compared to the state. As it allowed groups of people to allowed people to reconize others egos, in allowing join and disband groups if it suits them.

counterarguments are a spook. you don't think you can outspook the speaker of spooks do you?

The union of egoists is bound to fail because humans are social animals. Anarchist egoism has a scalability problem.

egoism is retarded

-That there can exist factors external to us of which duty is necessary and beneficial
-The difficulty if not impossibility in actually determining what is a spook vs property for an individual
-It doesnt really tackle the issue of will and origins of desire and motivation

nobodt needs to stop you, reality is alredy doing it.

>The process demands proper acknowledgment of the world and other people.
>unironically arguing this against a Stirnerist

What's the problem? You fuck off if it doesn't benefit you, you don't if it doesn't. Seems like life to me.

The point of the state is to limit the frequency of war, unions of egoists would make it more common

>The point of the state is to limit the frequency of war
???

>The point of the state is to limit the frequency of war