Happy birthday, Virginia Woolf!

Happy birthday, Virginia Woolf!

more like Virginia Woof

Best litfu except when she stares directly at you, keep your head tilted love

haha xD

she makes Lovecraft and Elliot look like Hollister models desu but we love her no less for it

Mrs. Dalloway is one of the only books I've finished and thought to myself "that was really refreshing"

>tfw Veeky Forums pseud
>tfw show up ITT
>tfw see Woolf is a high Veeky Forums respected
>tfw want to start enjoying her work to celebrate birthday
>tfw go to Librivox to listen to Mrs. Dalloway
>tfw published 2 years too late

well fuck me I guess i'm just gonna keep waiting til Feb 2nd to start reading Ulysses like the pseud I truly aim to be

It's only ten here on the west coast; what is google doing?

damn, talk about missing the target audience, embarrassing!

She doesn't have birthdays, she's dead.

I mean, they're based in Mountain View.

>dying means you were never born

that's deep user

>His name is Robert Paulson

When you go to the video store and rent a wicked old VHS of Fight Club to watch with your hot girlfriend (must be brunette or it doesn't work as good) and you watch the movie and get kinky with her in the Robert Paulson scene.

After the film you do the nasty and halfway through you completely go limp, totally dead, you hold your breath for as long as you can until that bitch thinks you're dead. Then and only then will she start to chant "His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson." Then you finish inside her like never before and you realize that there is no girlfriend and she is actually your hand. Fight Clubbed.

She is single-handedly responsible for the "Modern Greeks are Turkish rapebabies and Ancient Greeks were Pure Nordic Aryans" meme and I hate her for it

isnt that true though

Today is Woman's Day in my shithole country. Coincidence? I think not.

I would.
Rule 34?

how

>the pseud i aim to be
but you already are one, user!
porque no los dos?