Be Catholic

>be Catholic
>have impregnation fetish
Anyone else living the full-patrician lifestyle?

Can we just make a blog general or something

how does the entire purpose of sex itself count as a "fetish"

Ever since Jews took control of the West.

Veeky Forums - literature

We actually have one, they still post this shit anyway

Because a fetish is anything which you focus on to an abnormal degree not just abnormal kinks. A kink is a kink a fetish is a fetish. I have kinks which I do not fetishise. I have fetishes which are not kinks

T. Not op

You're an idiot and your terminology is unsound
There is no difference between a kink and a fetish

Fetish
noun
a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc.
"Victorian men developed fetishes focusing on feet, shoes, and boots"
synonyms: fixation, obsession, compulsion, mania

Kink
In human sexuality, kinkiness is the use of unconventional sexual practices, concepts or fantasies. The term derives from the idea of a "bend" (cf. a "kink") in one's sexual behaviour, to contrast such behaviour with "straight" or "vanilla" sexual mores and proclivities. It is thus a colloquial term for non-normative sexual behaviour.

Same, except I'm protestant and have no hope of ever procreating.

>but its in a dictionary

Imbecile.
Do you even know what unsound means philosophically? Go start with the Greeks

Both of your definitions literally describe them as the same fucking thing

Prove that it is unsound then. A claim without evidence is not an argument.
>Being this bad at reading comprehension
One is a fixation on literally anything the other is a sexual practice which deviates from a norm. You CAN fetishise a kink no argument there, but a fetish is not necessarily a break from the norm. It is quite common to be fixated on or obsessed (to use two synonyms) with tits and ass in Western culture. Their normalcy precludes them from being included as kinks.

>bw catholic
>have dreams about cumming inside ex and getting her pregnant
>fuckbuddy mentions next days she wants me to "fill her up"
:^)

iktf my alpha latino kin

>but a fetish is not necessarily a break from the norm.

Disagree, the very description of it being "obsessive" is by definition a divergence from the norm, otherwise as the first poster said it wouldn't be a fetish but just regular sexual desire. Likewise any sexual desire is in its nature a fixation, I see no line to be drawn there which seperates a kink from a fetish other than it just sounds better to you for your own pathetic self esteem.

Sexual desire is by normal human nature an obsession. To be lukewarm towards sex, have it at an arms length, or completely ambivalent towards it is not normal to our nature. Otherwise the ideas of temperance and self-restraint would not be a thing. What would you be restraining if not an intense desire, urge, or obsession to fuck a fertile, healthy woman? Yet how could you say to have these intense desires, urges, and obsessions are not normal to the human condition?

not a Gadolig but literally can't imagine sex for any other purpose than procreation or rape, those are the only two acts of sex that ever made any sense to me.
I know my opinion is not popular at all but imo if you penetrate someone vaginally/orally/anally it is a sign of massive fucking disrespect and I seriously can't understand why people would do that to someone they claim to love. It's one of the reasons I can't take 99% of women seriously.
I am
>claims he loves his partner
>fucks them anyway
but unironically

True but totally tagential to the problem of terminology

impregnation is a side effect of fucking, not its purpose

people and animals fuck because it feels good, the link between fucking and pregnancy was only discovered later on

Not at all. It's the crux of the argument that it is totally normal to fetishise, obsess, or fixate on certain things. For "kink" and fetish to be the same thing then it would be UNcommon or deviate from the norm to fixate, fetishise, or obsess over anything and we all know that not to be the case. For something to be a kink it MUST be a behavior that deviates from the norm. To simply HAVE fetishes, obsessions, or fixations DOES NOT deviate from the norm in any way. A bibliophile has a fetish, but you could hardly call loving books a deviation from norms. Only being able cum if someone is reading from a fancy book while you masturbate, that is a kink.

>Later on
Lol like 9 months after the first time. Pleasure is a side effect of the biological imperative not the other way around.

#DirtyCatholics
#DirtyPeople

It's really quite simple: somewhere down the way the definitions of fetish and kink were exchanged, and nobody said anything.

In which case you're just totally destroying any purpose of the term fetish rendering it either useless or because you come from a Liberal-Jewish disposition want to normalize its use.
In either case you've radically diverged from any orthodox use of the term fetish to be calling fucking liking books a fetish. Fucking retard dipshit

>Da joos
The exact moment when you've lost an argument and simply refuse to concede.

According to who, your Jew logic? Get the fuck out of here

>Being this triggered over a linguistics debate
Wew lad sort yourself out.

Let me guess, go see a Jew psychiastrist.
Yeah I get this game buddy, go suck some nails

What's a psychiastrist?

>be Catholic
>have impregnation fetish
>have no gf
Living the FUCKING dream over here boys

If you don't have a girlfriend or wife by 30 you should just join the clergy.

if youre really that much of a loser you have got to at least be able to saving a couple thousand and buy one from Thailand

I'll probably be dead by 30 anyways

>tfw BLEACHED fetish

Sexual intercourse before marriage is a sin.

>Wizard or bust

wiggers have to go back

god damn, who is this

You need a gf to get a wife :^)

Being in a relationship doesn't mean you have to have sex yet

>the first time you fuck you immediately get pregnant
You need to learn more user.

>Pleasure is a side effect of the biological imperative not the other way around.
Pleasure is not designed by nature with the plan to make you procreate. It's just that those organisms who had a lot of reason to fuck by random mutations tended to procreate the most as a side effect.

Nature is not teleological.

are you implying that women don't want to be penetrated?

>they don't walk up to a woman say "YOU WILL BE MY WIFE. YOU LOOK LIKE A FINE WIFE" and then proceed to lead her back to your place. you will have said this so loudly that she will take notice and bow her head in submission and follow you for the rest of the day. when you get her back to your place, you place a shawl around her shoulders and tell her that from now on she is your property. In so doing, she follows you around wherever you go, and the job she worked at fires her because she tells them she is someones property now, and then her family disowns her, and you end up tying the marriage knot in front of them all, making sure to make eye contact with her family's side while you kiss her in front of them at the marriage altar.

LOL

>I want your genes, user!
>you'd be such a good dad!
hottest things that've ever been said to me

>I want your genes, user!
Brb kms

>be Catholic
>have a virgin fetish
Right there with you buddy

what, do you have shitty genes or something?

nah just saying it makes them retarded

>tfw antinatalist and girls want you to knock them up

Yes