Well

Well,
Is she /ourgirl/?

youtu.be/DhfGPkV8peU

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is the last place I expected to see this channel. her content is too wholesome for you degenerates

>non white
you bet

fuck off

The possibility of corruption of innocence and deflowering of a pure bosom makes it all the more appealing.

She seems sort of nice and wholesome but her presentation is awful and uninteresting and these things she lists are a bit... ?. I hope her writing is better.

Not nice or wholesome, and it's painfully obvious how much she's projecting her sense of superiority through a strawman character.

You wouldn't let a man get away with it. Don't make exceptions for women.

getting this triggered over a humorous video

You're delusional. Really quite badly delusional.

to the defence!

This is a strange one. If her books were actually good she wouldn't really need to make a writing-tube top 10 videos...this isnt like your regular booktuber who just reads shit books like Jane Austen, but a writing-tuber.

Also, the video is really hard to watch. She's attempting to breakaway from "pop-culture" books but is in some weird sort of try-hard limbo between blue and red pills.

>read description
>They're like nails on a chalkboard.
WOWeeeee~! Nicely done, woman. SUCH A GREAT AND WONDERFUL CLICHÉD LINE!! No, little girl. What an awful, trite, inane thing. There's nothing worse than espousing these fluffed-up phrases. Everywhere, the clichés rot stinks up the place like a rotting hamburger. Where did society go wrong, folks? Was it female's suffrage? Direct democracy? Farming? Every day we stray further from original thought. Every fucking day.

this is some next level cringe

Women rely on someone to think for them. Whatever part of that thinking is not done by a man, the rest is done by the society they live in.

Where the fuck do you people even find the energy to be mad about the stupidest shit?

>what is sexual frustration

>By day, I'm a fantasy author, blogger, and YouTube host who shares writing tips. By night, I plot world domination. Did I mention I write books?

I die a small amount each day.

Is this what NEETs do all day? Just get outraged over the dumbest fucking shit?

This. She tries, but it’s boring and unfunny

>Hi, I'm James Joyce, author, pappappapparrassannuaragheallachnatullaghmonganmacmacmacwhackfalltherdebblenonthedubblandaddydoodled, connoisseur of fleshly delights and politics reviewer. By night, I long for Cynthia's farts. Did I mention I write books?

Who are you quoting?

She is like a mixed breed of an altright sjw and a fun r9k girl.
She is mostly uninteresting and that video wasn’t particularly funny but I d bone his caramel colored cunt

*holds up guinness*

FUCK YOUUUUU

>youtube listicle

Why do you hate yourself? Goes not only to you OP, but to anyone who watched it. Fuck it, to everyone on this board.

I was ready to shit on her until she shitted on Stacy. She's /ourgirl/ indeed.

Getting angry over cliches is a cliche in and of itself.

He's trying to show he's cool and hip by saying James Joyce is a hack.

report non-literature threads
sys.Veeky Forums.org/lit/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=10586847

her videos are so unfunny that i find them really funny and cute idk. I'm a fan, there's a level of sincerity and earnestness that she conveys that makes it hard for me to just hate her videos