Why aren't you greenpilled yet?

Why aren't you greenpilled yet?

Give me one (1) legitimate reason why I should bother reading any of that without relying on your pill meme nonsense

Back to /r/eddit with you

schizos are gay

Most of those books look terrible.

>t. Bluepilled normalfag

It needs to be updated. It is missing a lot and includes some bullshit. I’m gonna post stacks of the lacks

do it!

No I'm interested in Mckenna and PKD. It's just some of those magick and meditation books look ridiculous.

Cool.

1/2

2/2

Thanks, user.

-1/2

-2/2

Wait, what's all this now

I tried to flip it round reader’s ease but I fucked up. It’s green pill without the fiction. Basically hermeticism in all of it’s manifestations without the fiction. But maybe I missed the mark with ‘green pill’. I thought it meant tripfag, so that’s what I went with. I’ll make a chart eventually because the one op posted is silly

You're talking to the OP, motherfucker. I'll kill you!

Haha, sorry, I almost said ‘no offense’ but didn’t. It’s a cool chart, I’ve gotten some good recommendations from it in the past, but I’ve also read some of the books on the chart and they disappointed me.. and there is so much out there that I had no idea about until I really started looking, and I’m sure there are hundreds more I need to get my hands on, but I haven’t heard of them yet, so it’d be great to get a green pill chart that can be updated by anybody and super fucking long. Or a bunch of sub-genre charts.

Yeah I agree haha. Whoever made the chart had some weird biases I think. Thanks for taking the time to post your books

Sher thing

bump

>ts eliot
>james joyce
explain the reasoning behind this

they're hermetic writers.

3 stigmata of palmer eldritch is really good i read it, also finnegans wake is by james joyce so its probably good

What is the appeal of reading hermetic stuff? What do you feel you have a greater understanding of?

Genuinely asking as I'm a STEMlord for who this is conceivably a big blind spot.