Religion is bullshit

Wow what a hot take

>”So bucko...”
>”what was it that you wanted to talk to me about?”

>The universe just appeared from nothing
I can see why atheists describe themselves as rational and logical

>i am of logics
>the universe was created by moongod/ crhistman because the book tells me

Saying something was created by someone else is more rational than saying something was created from nothing

>god just appeared from nothing

No it isn't, physics literally has proven that something can come out of nothing honey

Lmao and athiests say christians are thick

Who created God then?

Using the Atheist rationale an all powerful creator could have just appeared from nothing

Yes, but use your religious rational. Otherwise your argument is no better than "big bong".

This. Why not just accept that we don't know where universe came from? Why do you need a daddy figure?

Not quite. There are particles that appear and annihilate each other, but you can't be sure that there's nothing there. There are at least fields from which they appear, but again, we can't be sure.

And using the religious rationale the same thing happened as well.
Atheists doesn't take a capital letter in the middle of a sentence, it's an adjective.

No it literally hasn't

Not quite. There are particles that appear and annihilate each other, but you can't be sure that there's nothing there.

Not even this is true. The mathematical formalism just LOOKS like virtual particles appearing out of nothing, but no one has ever observed one and you'll be hard pressed to find a physicist ontologically committed to such things

Where are the mods?

Why isn't this thread deleted/moved?

OP couldn't even be bothered to make an argument, he just stated his opinion, so I am gonna state mine:

Just like the continuum hypothesis is neither provable nor disprovable, God is neither provable nor disprovable.
In the absence of any Proof, you can either "disbelieve" or "believe" in God, both of these stances are equally logical and equally valid.

>who created a being defined as not being created?
literally incoherent

God is a bullshit artist

things make much more sense when you realise God has a sense of humor

Can't we all just get along, guys ):

Of course not.

Life is about struggle.

atheists are just as annoying/irrational.

>inb4 someone makes fun of me for being a centrist and admitting i know just as much as anyone

>drinking
>drinking cider
>drinking cider with ice

You're not even religious Peterson. You're a new agey flaker

It is a religious group

cute!

God, The All, The One, has always existed. It is the Infinite, Omnipresent Mind which conceived us. All matter is vibration. Different frequencies cause differences in matter and energy. The All is therefore infinite vibration. It is so fast it it can be thought of as completely still, as a wheel appears as it gets faster. Just as you can conceive images which portray your qualities, The All conceived the universe through its great Mind. Vibrations can not come from nothing, but an infinitely vibrating, fully transcendent Entity could conceive of a reality lesser than itself, just as we conceive people and images that are lesser than ourselves. Everything has spirit, for everything was created by the spirit of The All. The higher the vibrations, the more spiritual you become. Matter is simply energy, which is simply vibration. But what is vibrating? It is the Spirit.