Hmmm

hmmm...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MvL8tRtaea0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what does this have to do with literature?

The bible.

First of all
But all things considered, this is a statement out of Bananaland

The idea of Jesus as a hippie communist is pretty new desu.

>Jesus never said this
>it's our job, as followers of Jesus, to say this

Jesus was a doom cult preacher whose actual followers (those who personally knew him and listened to his preachings) believed that the world would undoubtedly end during their lifetimes.

>2000 years later
>a-any day now

silly christcucks

Why do you believe this

It was a copy of Mithraism.

And he said to them, ‘Truly I tell you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see that the kingdom of God has come with power.’ (Mark 9:1)

Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have taken place. (Mark 13:30)

The fig tree generation, indeed.
>His blood upon us and our children!
The generation hasn't passed yet.

>Without the Son, you have no Father
>Ye are of your father, the Devil!

>he completely misses the point
>uses misunderstandings to fuel his argument
Classic Veeky Forums poster. You really shouldn't talk about things you know nothing about.

>-i-ts was just a metaphor i swear

Well considering the Romans had read the Greeks like Plato saying the same shit hundreds of years before, Jesus probably knew they didn't need to hear it.

>render onto Caesar that which is Caesar
That's a 100% tax on all money tp go to Rome.

>he doesn't know about the fig tree
>he doesn't know about Christ and his parables and metaphors
>he doesn't know that these methods are used to bar p-zombies from Heaven

Their lives have not ended, STEMsperg.
Wrong. Read primary sources you stupid shit.

Wrong. Jesus is anti-Plato. Nietzsche recognized this.

If you take everything literal, you're literally retarded. Especially in regards to the bible which is filled with metaphors and parables. Take your fedora off and maybe you'll begin to understand what is actually being discussed in the verses you provided.

Why do you believe the later gospels are truer than the earlier gnostic gospels?

>Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour.” (John 2:18)

>…the coming of the Lord is near. …the Judge is standing right at the door.” (James 5:8, 9)

>“Long ago, at many times and in many ways, God spoke to our fathers by the prophets, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son…” (Hebrews 1:1-2)

Why can't christcucks just admit that their savior has lied to them?

Plato literally says Do unto others as you want them to do to you. Well, except in Greek. You haven't read enough Greek to be basic enough to understand how little your understanding of Nietzsche means to anyone.

They will seriously justify it by saying time passes a lot faster for us than to God.

IT'S JUST A METAPHOR BRO

2DEEP4U LMAO

Perhaps you should learn how to read the condensed knowledge of spiritual texts, especially the Bible.
It isn't an accident that the 7th day hasn't ended.

>gnostic gospels
Fuck off, Platonist
Not an argument. Find a noose.

The hour has not ended, the day has not ended. Fuck off, STEMsperg.

>a-any day now
t. christfags over the last 2000 years

When the antichrist builds the third temple, I'll be on my toes.

Calm down, buddy

kek

It's the same day, not any day. Not a day has passed, not even an hour has passed.
Fuck off, STEMsperg. Fucking idiot, in Hinduism a single day for Brahman is hundreds of thousands of years. If you can accept that, why is this so fucking hard for you?
WAAAAAAAH MOOOOOMMMMMM I DONTTTT AWWATTNTNTNT TO GOOO OTTOOOO OCHUUUUURCHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thats the p. much correct historical interpretation

>correct
Contemporary*

>believes in two religions now
Just lol

youtube.com/watch?v=MvL8tRtaea0

I never said that. Stop trolling, STEMsperg.

heck off neo-marxist

>spergs out like a child over every criticism of any part of accepted christian dogma for an entire thread
Truly doing god's work, user

were the miracles just metaphors too?
was resurrection a metaphor?

>just
Stop using magic words.
> resurrection a metaphor
Yes, but not limited to. You really should read about this, and not just argue with laymen.

>using wordplay to get people to damn themselves

God sounds like a really swell kinda guy

>criticism
HURR DURRRRRRRRRR is not a criticism.

>Not an argument. Find a noose.
Not convincing. If you spent less time trying to get (you)s and more reading Nietzsche, you'd know people do laugh at you behind your back rather than just suspect it.

>convince
Fuck off, STEMsperg. Get a rope.

God loves wisdom and mysteries. Why'd you think you can solve absolutely nothing in a simple manner in this world?

>rhetoric is STEM
See, that's the kind of thing people who know what the trivium and quadrivium are laugh at you behind your back about.

>well when you consider that God exists for eternity, 2000 years isn't very long heheh

BECAUSE LE SCIENCE IS LE SIMPLE AND LE RIGHT FUCK GOD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CHRISTKEKS

Except everybody you reply to has used actual quotes from scripture, while you just tell them nobody understands those quotes but you and they need to hang themselves. You're pathetic.

you mean slower dimwit

>MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKS
K
Y
S
>actual quotes
That doesn't make one's tacit (read: loaded) interpretation a valid one you subhuman autodidact.

>reading Nietzsche without Greeks
That would be the original thing I pointed to which people laugh behind your back about. But then you don't know what rhetoric involved, so it's unsurprising you don't remember.

this post is doubly ironic. I know this from seeing posts like it in my time and I can cofirm this is a fake.

>you know nothing
nobody knows anything, god is mysterious

I hope you're trying to piss people off intentionally, because you sure are good at being a dumb cunt