What are some childhood bookinos?

What are some childhood bookinos?

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2018/01/06/jewish-leftist-activism-in-childrens-fiction/
youtu.be/Qs19IaMc4bY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus Christ Himself promised that there is a special place waiting in Hell for the "parents" who expose their children to things like this. God please bring about the destruction of leftism as soon as possible.

>bookino

no, you mean libo, dummy

I'm afraid that Jesus was a leftist.

>Jesus Christ Himself promised that there is a special place waiting in Hell for the "parents" who expose their children to things like this

he did?

source pls?

> if your kids see something that i, a jew from 2000 years ago, don't like you go to hell

joshua christ

Look at the horror in their eyes

>It would better for him to have a millstone tied around his neck and to be cast into the depths of the sea to drown than for him to cause one of God's little children to stumble.
Jesus, Matthew 18:6, Mark 9:42, Luke 17:2

Nice work. God bless you.
Tranny demons BTFO

Das Kapital

>bait cast
>bait taken
>hook, line, and sinker

Robin Hood
Journey to the Center of the Earth
The Time Machine
A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court
Eragon (I know)
Tom Sawyer, Huckleberry Finn
in Russian, Pinocchio, and one story called Dr. Aibolit which I guess in English would be something like "Dr. Ow-it-hurts", about this vet who would go around the world helping animals

>getting upset at tranny reading day for kids is just bait
This shit (tranny acceptance/propagandizing children to celebrate asocial/unhealthy behavior) is getting out of hand.

>We're progressive!
These parents are the absolute worst.

Reminder that it's jews who are promoting this sick shit in our culture.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2018/01/06/jewish-leftist-activism-in-childrens-fiction/

cool i like jews they have dope hats

>This shit is getting out of hand.
I'm perfectly fine with adults doing whatever they want, getting sex changes so they can be happy, whatever you need, man, it's all good. But I've been starting to hear more and more about trannies and gender being mentioned by younger and younger kids that I've tutored. It's absolutely disturbing to see an eight-year-old mentioning the other day when "he" and "she" got confused by his teacher speaking too fast, a student jokingly asked the teacher "why are you giving us these assignments about transgender animals??" I don't give a shit about the joke, but why does a little kid who hasn't even hit puberty need to know this shit.

lol those kids will turn into fags or stormtroopers. I meet so many people who were raised by devout Christians who turned into ambivalent atheists or enemies of Christ. I can't see something like this not causing a similar reaction.

Puberty blockers will soon be as common as ADHD meds.

He didn't sink so good

Why is capitalism labbeled "neo-marxism" in this image?

These jews will be getting purged and expelled before it gets that far.

>stop hitting yourself

>i-its capitalism guys!

Why are you afraid of that? Jeez these soyboys have no balls scared even by a simple incorrect idea.

>everything that I don't like is Capitalism
>no everything I don't like is Marxism

Both of you are insufferable

>teaching kids to be consumerist drones with droppings of superficial """identity"""
wew lads

falling for the capitalism-marxism dialectic. meanwhile all the prominent capitalists and marxists are wrapping up their gettogether at Davos.

>libo
It's biblo.

Why didn't you tag

>he needs an explanation for a false dichotomy

Why.

The child knows.

I feel bad for them, they know what's up

That's what always gets me. The gender identity movement claims to be all about acting out your inner self and somehow this translates to consuming "glam"?

>Though thou tryst to decieve me, foul creature, but I see ye as ye be. Fallen wet and wiggling from the womb of Satan, ye unholy fiend! I know ye for what ye are! Unholy agent of Beelzebub! Get ye gone!

Remember this is the same movement which claims that to act out your inner self also requires exorbitantly expensive and irreversible surgical procedures

reminds me of that Brand New song

>rips a fat cloud
Yeah my dude, Jesus just like uh, wanted chill vibes and all, bro. Turn the other cheek and all that. His followers are like so totally blind to that. Good thing I know like four Bible verses that I can use to condescend Christians with.

youtu.be/Qs19IaMc4bY