Is it bad that I always skip the intro when I read a book? It always just feels like padding

Is it bad that I always skip the intro when I read a book? It always just feels like padding.

Reading a book without reading the intro is like that gnome propositioning that elf without taking the social foreword into consideration.

skip the intro, read the book, read the intro on your next go through. Kind of like modern movie trailers they give away all the best parts. But typing this makes me realize sometimes intros are necessary, for instance I will read them for foreign translations that give me a sense of time and place for the story. But mostly I feel everything that could be said in an into would be better expressed as end or footnotes. More books should have outros

my eyes feel violated from seeing this pic. I'm experiencing profound aesthetic nausea right now

I was going to make this thread yesterday senpai i do the same thing

Me in the middle

>being this new

I love Chad elf

>Chad elf
isn't he being cucked in the pic though?

>Halfling manlet proposing to his creeped-out girlfriend
>cucking

digits also image source?

This is the mind of an abusive and jealous partner.

no I was just projecting my tfw no gf onto him and being autistic I missed the hand on her waist. Thought he just walked into a faggot proposing to his oneitis and had a seizure

Not saying you're abusive and jealous, just that what you said is how such a person would interpret such an event. You're obviously an autistic virgin, hardly in a position to be a jealous and abusive partner of anyone, nor likely to be that way in the unlikely event that you had a partner, since you can't just take your thoughts on this image and assume you'd function the same way in a similar real life situation.

dude, I was trying to be funny. Now I'm convinced you're just projecting your abusive tendencies.

>i'm a woman or wish I was one

Alright, so you're not getting it right away. Read my posts again and put some more thought into it, if you feel like it. If not, well, fuck if I care.

>make a thread
>Pick a random pic that looked funny
>It starts an argument
S-sorry

The elf pic has long been famed for its power, you brought this on yourself

I just realized he's supposed to be laughing.

When will they learn?

Man Henry Caville would look like a twerp beside that dude, holyshit

that gave me more pleasure than the original picture

>this interaction

Kino thread

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

she has more meat on her cheeks than she does on her tits.

ITT a case study: phd’s of literature and philosophy analyze the latent psychological effects of viewing depictions of elfen cuckoldry amongst sexually frustrated virgins

Pic is cropped. There's an enormous puddle of the girl elf's feminine juices beneath her dress.