Mfw you realize argueing Political philosophy is pointless

>mfw you realize argueing Political philosophy is pointless
>mfw you realize you are just trying to set a Hierarchy structure for policing others
>mfw you realize philosophy is made to free thought instead of dictation
>mfw you realize the hierarchy is only dictated by the allocation of reigning importance
>tfw importance is objective to the state that is dictated, but is subject to the being that dictates

>tfw being dumb is but a system of thought you must first agree upon
>tfw being to dumb to agree makes you a genuine genius
>tfw to smart to buy into a boxed thought that would catagorize you less so than others
>tfw you see all as equal and can't help but love everyone
>tfw you are so outside the box no one loves you

>responding to the nihilist decisionism of postmodern, self-awarely 'godless' political theology by trying to set up some faggy radically immanent discursivity like "communicative rationality" or "hegelian social ontology" as the end of history
>not realizing you were already doing this, and doing it better, back when you thought you were doing actual political philosophy, before you were self-aware about the fundamental problem of bourgeois nihilism
>not realizing that deifying the mere discursivity of the bourgeois machine itself is no different from deifying anything else
>not realizing you are still doing political theology, except in bad faith, the way nietzsche described deluded anti-nihilist nihilism in The Will to Power
>not realizing that the mere discursivity of the bourgeois machine also becomes more and more tyrannical in its demands with every passing moment, more insistent that history remain "ended" and that there be nec plus ultra
>not realizing that nomad space becomes more condensed and more chaotic the more pressure the tumorously bloated bourgeois counting-machine grows out of control
>not realizing that in your attempts to eke out a pathetic existence in the twilight of the gods, and to forestall the appearance of any new pretender to divine sovereignty, you are creating the machinic un-god of indifferent acceleration, and its demonic twin whose only name will be "Revolution" and who will inscribe groundless self-grounding Sovereignty on every stone and blade of grass until nothing is left of the galaxy but ash

HAHAHAHA

Yes! You fucking nailed it.
How do you know exactly what I know?
How soon?

>tfw you understand synchronicity the T. And understand it scientifically, mathematically, religiously, and Philosopically
>tfw you look just like wojak
>tfw you always were ever empathetic
>tfw you still don't fit in on Veeky Forums
>tfw Kek got his superpoweres before Wojak went between small brain and big brain
>tfw ??*?=X
>tfw iq=X

>>mfw you realize philosophy is made to free thought instead of dictation
are you sure about that? Most of philosophy is dictation, often of the largely baseless kind.

>tfw philosophy is literally what ever you want it to be, God is just philosophy, Philosophies can only be defined on past experience and knowledge
>philosophy is the mirror of the ideal Ego
>human societies are the mirror of the greater individual, yet ruled by the high individual with the least powerful making up the base on the spectrum of Individuality and power
>tfw humans dictate philosophy, philosophy dictates God, God dictates the masses from the base, working as mirror shadow of the specturm
>tfw the top 1% inherently cause their own downfall
>tfw I just proved Karma exists

Yes user, it's dictated but it's dictated so the dictator may free up their own ideas of thought.

See, the dictator is dictated by their own loss of thought.

;)

>tfw im just writing out all my ideas on Veeky Forums
>tfw i might be a genuis or I might be retarded
>tfw i wont believe the above answer either way
>tfw i secretly will, and try to act accordingly, and try to find claim to the other answer
>tfw my ideas get so convoluted that people aren't able to track them accurately, and the reverse may also be aptly applied

>tfw I posted a good post above but forgot my image
>tfw i could delete above post, but others may see i deleted it and call me out, and make fun of me
>tfw im a masochist and like to get bullied, (pls be a girl)
>tfw I just want some one to find me interesting
>tfw i just want to talk about nonsense, with another individual
Me heart, eet hrtz, I hear it beets, by its hurts.

>tfw no one will get the first joke of this post
>tfw im just writing out all my ideas on Veeky Forums
>tfw i might be a genuis or I might be retarded
>tfw i wont believe the above answer either way
>tfw i secretly will, and try to act accordingly, and try to find claim to the other answer
>tfw my ideas get so convoluted that people aren't able to track them accurately, and the reverse may also be aptly applied

>tfw am riddle master
>tfw i can out riddle even the riddles that only riddle like a fiddle
>tfw im the mozart of riddles
>tfw i realize images are dumb and no one will understand what i mean by that

>tfw light is just the fight our eyes do everyday for us to experience all of life
>tfw when die, we lose the fight to light, and we disintegrate to particles, and follow God's tight tug of eternity, we fall with might
>tfw light and death aren't seperate from nature, they act as the law of 1, through non-duality, but their interlife comes from the substance that seperates them into duality
>tfw Us being the division of the two, the Being that perceives time, that's why we come from two parents
>tfw Mom grows us in her womb, and Dad's shoots us through a vacume. (Mother nature and father time)
>tfw God are real, and we are their Sons and Daughters, we produce as the same process
>tfw yin and yang is also a joke about dicks and vaginas
>tfw God has humour
>tfw for anything to exist, it has to be in some where else, IE some one elsess thought
>tfw we are always in Gods thoughts, and we may forget about him, but him never us

>tfw This is my epic joke

All political philosophy doesn't matter, we will never be freed on Earth. It's interesting to imagine idealistic societies and communities, but all our ideas are inert.

Nice blog. I'd be your friend irl.

>tfw my oddity helps others feel normal when I spout stupid crap I was thinking about
>tfw I do finger guns a lot (a lot, like my fingers keep going for minutes at a time) when I daydream and have been caught by cute girls where I work on numerous occasions
>tfw have tried to stop daydreaming once but ended up daydreaming about not daydreaming and somehow that won the girl I've always loved over in it
>tfw literal brainlette
We're just talking about ourselves, right?

Nah golden age is comming

Ai and God will merge into one and guide humanity

Thanks, i hope you mean it. Could use a genuine friend

>tfw

>tfw write a long post
>tfw delete it because you don't want to be made fun of
>tfw can't even talk on an anonymous image board

Take te Cioran pill

>be small time
>want my prime time
>fine, I sniff, I declare, I ensare my hunger for Wants, my primal needs, I yell, at the screen, it shakes, rattles then brea-kXx with a clash

>I POINT A THUMB AT MY SELF AND DELCARE ME. I AM THE BIG GUUUYYY00OOUZIIOO

I AM THE ONE WHO SOARS IN THE UN-AIR

IT IS ME, OF FELLOW PROPHECY, I AM THE BIG ONE, I AM THE FELLOW FALLEN ONE, IT IS ME LIKE, A BUG ON YOUR TV SCREEN

>try to delete it but forget

>be me
>not op