Stirnerians BTFO

Stirnerians BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CeaafgqUMV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Spooks are what I say spooks are. I'll care about whatever I want. You're the one who's spooked and not me. Me>you

Stirner says neither.

youtube.com/watch?v=CeaafgqUMV4

>The capitalist exploitation of the working class is wrong
I don't think even marxists says this. Irrational or flawed, sure but not 'wrong'

could express what you think with your own words instead of post videos :D

The Marxist worldview and its condemnation of capitalist exploitation is built out of moral atoms. Marx made an interesting suggestion though which is that the proletariat's needs should not be advocated via appeals to universal morality but that the proletariat should act on a group-oriented morality where good and bad is defined by the terms of good and bad for the proletariat - the bourgeoisie and the ruling classes, however well meaning, have their own good and bad aligned with their own class interests, and cannot as a class adopt the necessary things to elevate the proletariat etc. etc.

Even if Marxism doesn't profess an explicit moral system, sometimes even exploiting a certain moral skepticism or nihilism, it doesn't free itself of the essential moral fibre from which all its ideas and ends are woven.

That sounds more like self interests (what is good for the proletariat might be bad for bourgeoisie) than morality per se. Calls to action has always been based on 'fight for your rights' than 'They do X and that is horrible :( '.

he'd easily hit that left button honestly

although i doubt he'd ever say 'should', he's more of a 'why not' type

realistically, he'd push the first or second depending on his own self-interest

Where does he say that capitalist exploitation is wrong?

Not "wrong" per se, but I am not a capitalist so it is in my self interest to be against the system, there are far more workers than capitalists in this world and if everyone were to adopt Stirner's world view capitalism wouldn't last
at least that is how I used to view things back in my marxist phase

t. didn't read Stirner.

He literally fucking says if people weren't brainwashed into capitalism they'd realize its in their best interests to overthrow it and take the means of production for themselves (and only themselves).

what about the people who climb the ladder of capitalism and become powerful asfuck and are able to do whatever they want?

Well if you read the book you'd know Stirner encouraged everyone individually to get behind the spook and bring it under his own command. Which basically means "if you want to get to the top, control the zietgheist but maybe while you're up there dismantle it." Too be honest, Stirner's book isn't really meant to be life advice, its just a description of how things really are and what you can do about it.

How are you today

A dirty commie getting ready for bed becauseits nearly 10am and not Stinerian, just someone defending what he actually said VS what people think he said.

i was just asking about your thoughts on that situation trust me im a master tier stirnerite who has been practicing egoism since i was born you dont have to lecture me about that shiet

Sound paranoid user sleep strong sometimes its good to be health ok
See you tomorrow

Have a nice day
N1ice da a ahhy

What does Stirner think we should do about Muslim mass immigration?
That's really all that matters right now

Yes it is so, i digress

he wouldnt give a shit

a) He doesn't give a shit.

b) If you seriously think Muslim immigration is important you've either never read a book about statistics or ethics or don't care.

lmao we said theexact thing at the exact same time :D dope

hmmm I have a moral difficulty with perceiving mass immigration as a "problem"..... i think it might be a lot easier for myself if i not only eliminated the "ought" but, with some cunning, erased the nasty little "is" as well.... bothersome thing! indeed, it is only a matter of concern to he who not only has no grasp of ethics... but also statistics! yes, yes, marvelous little ploy, isn't it? no no, I genuinely do detest this idea. really, it's not only overblown by fearmongers, its utterly unimportant. a veritable non-issue - not worth one jot or tittle! ho hum! cheerio, fellows!

what
stoptyping like an autistic idiot you weirdo fag
literally doesnt effecturlife at all

Ur a meanie head hajajajajaj

the capitalist exploitation of the working class being wrong is the fucking fundamental reasoning behind communism

read marx

ahh, pampered little boy. yummy. reduced to squirming and vulgar insults... mmmmm. it doesn't affect "ur" life at all, I say! when i shorten my yours to urs, i beg of you not to take it as a sign of insecurity... i am not retreating back ever so slightly, i promise... i am just, well, mocking you! ha ha! caught you out. yes, i bet you are one of these fools i sometimes encounter in the street. boring working class buffoons, low iq drunkards, always complaining about immigrants and such things. yes, my reason for denying the existence of these problems has less to do with the issue in and of itself and more my annoyance at having to spend any time dealing with these lumpenproles and their vague, evil ways of expressing problems i have no ways of relating to. i think i'll sit inside and spend time building my "pc rig" and not think about it.

Bro did u read my blog

you should try typing in plain speak mr intelligent i cant read all of that

continental europeans

you are super interesting

Ur a cute one to

>If you seriously think Muslim immigration is important you've either never read a book about statistics or ethics or don't care.

What statistics? Like the ones showing Muslims are going to make upwards of 25% of the population in many central/northern European countries by 2040?
Or statistics showing that young third generation Muslims are more extreme in their beliefs than first generation Muslims?
You snarky leftist faggots sitting around your coffee shops with your "spooks" and "proleteriats" just don't get it
You won't get it until you are being slow hung off a lamppost

Best compliment ive ever gotten from a girl

>should
LOL that's moralizing
>wrong
Also moralizing

Morality is a spook kid.

id like it if you properly dissected the image in the OP instead of just copping out and saying shit like that you lil fagg

But he did. What more is there to dissect? He plucked out the essential, perhaps only flaws. It is a shitty little JPG with about 15 words.

>moral faggotry is the fundamental reasoning behind communism

the working class are being fuckd in the ass so they uprise to not be fuckd in the ass, hos that moralfaggetry

thats what the poster I replied to was implying

Yes, it is a silly idea overblown by scaremongers. Even if we were to assume that Muslim immigration was a problem, going by current statistics (and remember birthrates are plummeting across the world, so this will decrease) even if they keep current immigration rates and birthrates resulting in a 1% increase in Muslims/decade across Europe, they'll become 49% of the population in......2400. Oh no! We're doomed!

25 fucking %? Where are you getting that from? And what statistics show any of this, or are getting then from Brietbart.

thats not the crucial problem with mass immigration