Thus

>thus

I imagine that picture more accurately describes you than whatever imaginary person it is that you're mocking

I imagine you only said that because you fear his picture accurately portrays you.

>not 'thusly'

I imagine you rush to his defence because it does in fact resemble you, and perhaps also because these shitty, reddit-tier threads are appealing to someone of your caliber

>nigh

>indeed

I imagine once more that it is truly yourself you describe there rather than me, as you are the one who's responding to me in this shitty, reddit-tier thread, you may accuse me with your words but you condemn yourself with your actions!

Found the guy who uses thus in everyday conversation

>verily

>hence

>nevertheless

>any of the top 50 most used words in the english language

> henceforth

>and but so thus verily henceforth

w'h'o'm's'th

>betwixt

"hence" is a perfectly good word, used correctly

anyone who says "hence why" deserves death

i recently used

>theretofore

in an essay

Because of your Reddit-y style of posting, I thus conclude that you are nigh unto, nay, even verily indeed beyond Liberace in sheer faggotry, hence leading me to suggest that you should commit suicide. Nevertheless, whether or not you commit suicide, I would henceforth like Veeky Forums to immortalize your post as the pinnacle of faggotry for time immemorial, being even gayer than a dick betwixt two buttchecks and, in fact, being gayer than anything which has theretofore been posted on Veeky Forums or, indeed, Veeky Forums as a whole.

> tis
> thou
> shall

>John 11:35: Jesus dabbed

really?