Who are the greatest thinkers of our time?

Who are the greatest thinkers of our time?

>God emperor Donald J. Trump
>Stefan Molenuex
>Ben Shapiro

you and I

>he forgot Lauren southern
Ummm no sweetie....

Oh my GOD please dude seriously just stop
>Compares ancient greeks to a Pothead who had show of people eating bull and cow dicks,
a faggot who sucks nigger dicks, and a leaf who believes Hitler killed people because he took six showers.

>Ben Shapiro
Shapiro isn't really a thinker per se, he's more like an ideology bot designed by some conservative think tank. He can rattle off the talking points at amazing speeds but I've never seen him actually think or display signs of sentience.

People are going to have fun discussing these guys in a thousand years.

> Guest: So that’s why my book talks about the current political change in our society
> Joe: Did you know that the biggest organism on planet Earth is actually a fungus?
> Guest: uuh....
> Joe: Jamie see if you can find a picture
> Joe: Yeah dude it’s fucking huge *vapes THC*
> Joe: How did we get here man?

kek
i've actually listened to the whole Alex Jones podcast and I'm pretty sure my IQ dropped by at least 20, that's something to behold

But what if Alex’s theory on inter dimensional beings is true?

Then we should probably become paedophiles to accumulate more demonic power or some shit.

It's obviosuly a joke user

lol

The Alex Jones episode was the biggest redpill ever dropped in a mainstream venue.
You're just too much of a brainlet to realize what was being said.

That is...depressing

Well it's obviously not funny user

This. The Greeks don't stand a chance.

damn...

Biggest red pill I've seen in a while.

Damn I need to quit smoking

man this is the most cringe image ive seen on Veeky Forums

>Jamie (in the background and then getting closer to the mic): Yeah, apparently it's a type of honey fungus.

Jordan Peterson unironically.

This. Ben is literally the most dogmatic thinker on the planet.

non-ironically
Thomas Nagel, Micheal Huemer, David Friedman, Nick Sabzo, Mark Fisher(rip)

This

>t. sub 80 IQ brainlet

>tfw probably only the first two on the right would feel that picture is an insult to the greats
>tfw probably only the middle one on the right would consider it a personal insult to his intelligence
vanity all's vanity