Wake up at 10 am

>wake up at 10 am
>start reading the shape of things to come but get incredibly bored of it and start reading Rubicon instead which is great
>read 60 pages of that and then eat
>leave house at 1 pm to go in to central London to "just go outside bro!", drink coffee, walk around, and feel sad about life
>go to Kensington Central Library for the first time
>go to the British museum but get demoralised by the large number of Chad and Stacey couples on the way there
>only stay in the British museum for 10 minutes because it's so fucking crowded and filled with Chad and Stacey couples- feel like a pleb for being there
>go to one of the hipster youth areas but even in darkness I could tell it was a dump with nothing to see
>there were swarms of hipster youths on the underground line, enjoying their prime, while I'm a 27 year old ugly male who has never had female attention ever, nofriends or social experiences since school and even through university, and I become the loser loner nobody talks to within 1 day of all my jobs
>typing this on the way home and will either binge at McDonalds or binge at home to feel better while telling myself real life starts tomorrow

I am simply incapable of staying at home all day and doing the productive stuff my ideal self would do. I feel like a sucker missing out on a 24/7 party while everyone else gets stuff handed to them due to normieness and looks.

I thought about getting a part time job on weekends but £7.50 per hour is fuck all for that humiliation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ek1KFID0gSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw I'm basically londonbro
>but poorfag and living in the third world

i didn't know british people were such losers

>fuck all
amazing
if you weren't paki I'd be fooled into thinking you were someone I could drink cans of stella and mad at pakis with

if someone isnt saving all of these gay ass posts imma be angry

meh, same shit with me, I'm 26.
But you live in London and at least you can find a job. I'm third world shit. I will do that pepe eventually.

Just go to some rave and take mdma bro!

>enjoying their prime, while I'm a 27 year old ugly male who has never had female attention ever

Remember these are the best days of your life, too.

>me, me, me, I, I, I, I, me, me, I
This is the reason you're miserable you blogposting frogfaggot

I'm op living in an American ghetto

would you prefer he spoke about himself in the second person?

quit masturbating

stop eating so much and stop caring. Your life, whether it be sad or fun or boring or whatever, only belongs to you. You have access to a unique, private experience known as "your life". Stop taking it so seriously and just be enamored by the dasein

>Sure. It’s been hopeless for a long time, from the very beginning. You will never represent, Raphael, a young girl’s erotic dream. You have to resign yourself to the inevitable; such things are not for you. It’s already too late, in any case. The sexual failure you’ve known since your adolescence, Raphael, the frustration that has followed you since the age of thirteen, will leave their indelible mark. Even supposing that you might have women in the future - which in all frankness I doubt - this will not be enough; nothing will ever be enough. You will always be an orphan to those adolescent loves you never knew. In you the wound is already deep; it will get deeper and deeper. An atrocious, unremitting bitterness will end up gripping your heart. For you there will be neither redemption nor deliverance. That’s how it is.

this ffs

The fellow British people on here mostly dislike me but even they know this Murrikan style "jus be yourself broski! jus talk to them!" shit doesn't work in the uk

Same situation as me. Long term unemployed means I'm stuck doing wageslavery forever if I ever decide to get back into the workforce.

I spend most of my days in a trance.

I have done the same thing in regards to free museums and other things in London. I walk around with no destination and in no hurry, whereas everybody else is busy going somewhere. I'm just there, taking it all in and growing stale with the statues, feeling terrible in my own skin.

Life is passing me by and I'm not quick or motivated enough to seize it. I don't want to play this game anymore but I cannot find a way out.

this is pasta you stupid niggers

The fact of the matter is that "yourself" is the only person you can be. So learn to deal with that.

this is pasta you stupid fucking nigger its been posted dozens of times just in the past twelve months you fucking animal

THAT JUST MAKES IT WORSE

I obviously don't waste near as much time on the internet as you do then

It's not pasta. I wrote it today.

Well its always the same old rants but there's a small narrative going forward each weekend. Stop playing the tough old fag please
Im the mdma poster, the form of the post was an attempt at a joke but you should still follow the advice. You wont get laid or make friends but drugs should have a good effect on you. Or send you to the asylum, either way advancement

>I was a stranger in the city
Out of town were the people I knew
I had that feeling of self-pity
What to do? What to do? What to do?
The outlook was decidedly blue
But as I walked through the foggy streets alone
It turned out to be the luckiest day I've known

>A foggy day in London Town
Had me low and had me down
I viewed the morning with alarm
The British Museum had lost its charm
How long, I wondered, could this thing last?
But the age of miracles hadn't passed
For, suddenly, I saw you there
And through foggy London Town
The sun was shining everywhere

>And through foggy London Town
The sun was shining everywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=ek1KFID0gSc

This is an incredibly obscure reference for a shitpost.

Consider seeing a therapist; I used to live a lot like you and it helped immensely.

I'm studying in London and it's taking a toll on me. The only good thing is that made me enjoy the countryside more. Also there are a lot of cultural stuff to see and do but doing those things alone is a bit sad

Those feels.

I hate it here and I'm thinking of moving to Leeds.

how about the third
>he's a fucking loser

You have to let yourself enjoy the taste of cherries.

You post the same thing over and over. Just start a diary, you sad old cunt.

just report him you fucking newfags