Nietszche paradox

How come Nietzsche in practice has become, through Foucault, a vessel for resentment? This is the opposite of his intentions. Was his philosophy doomed to self-sabotage from start?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.uvm.edu/aivakhiv/2014/05/18/top-humanists-of-the-last-century/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nietzsche's story is that of logic vs. the masses

>through Foucault
Moe like through certain interpretations of Foucault.

retards is why

What is that scaly reptilian and why is there a snake on her face

dafuq does 'vessel for resentment' mean?

justification and stimulus for resentment

>How come Nietzsche in practice has become, through Foucault, a vessel for resentment
?? How?

Oh, well anyone doing that is misinterpreting both Focault and Nietzsche. You're thinking of some random loser prof in a sociology department somewhere, who has probably read neither.
Is there a word for this other than "muh sjw"? Peterson fags need not apply

Because his whole 'philosophy' was ressentiment.

you should consider whether shadow boxing with your /pol/ counterparts adds to the quality of discourse on this board or reduces it to the status of reddit

what are you talking about though, what is the context, I studied Nee-Chee, read fucking reams of secondary scholarship and I've never heard these terms used, say a little more.

She reads neetchee

??? Stop using fancy words.

There is no counterpart
Excluding /pol/ posters from any discussion here would drastically increase the quality of discourse

vessel is an ordinary word I used. Resentment is a word Nietzsche uses all the time to criticise morality. He condemns the imposition of rules over strong individuals. The imposition of those rules was supposedly born because of envy of the weak. He advocated for individuals free of morality and capable of keeping their sanity even if the world is chaotic.
Foucault became a philosopher of power and was inspired by Nietzsche. He considered power could generate positive results, but, at the same time, used Nietszche to focus on the power the majorities exercized over minorities in everyday matters, criticizing said powers. Medicine was then a way to keep gay people and insane people controled. Prisons shouldn't even exist because they are the supreme exercize of power over bodies, down to everyday matters.
So the net result is power is bad. Nobody listens to the "power can be good" stuff..
Social Scientists and activists use Foucault to complain about everything. He is the most quoted social thinker of last century (source below) They try to manipulate people's guilt (is there anything more anti nietschean?). They demand subservience (in small affairs, but it is still a demand for power).Meanwhile, members of the so called majority acknowledge this state for things and defer to this line of thought.
blog.uvm.edu/aivakhiv/2014/05/18/top-humanists-of-the-last-century/

How about the word "envy' and the expression "quick excuse for envy"?

RESSENTIMENT

i want her to text me then show up suddenly and drag me outside into a cold but sunny day talking loudly messing with me a little and tugs me into some stupid trendy cafe that i usually pass and scoff at but this time it isnt so bad because it makes her happy and shes sitting across from me excited about something and it makes me happy because her eyes light up and she pauses while talking to direct them at me and await some comment and in those moments i know there is someone who cares about me and what i think i take a moment looking at her eyes and smile a real smile because she likes me as much as i her then she goes back to talking about whatever she might be and i dont mind it in fact i love it

i think just need a friend desu

Have you actually read Foucault?

you can't live with someone else providing all the impetus. or maybe you can, but that sounds like a hokey anime plot senpai.

>tfw i am the literal Ubermensch prophesised

Feels good

Have you heard her album user?

n-nice elephant
c-can I be your friend?

I wish I were a retard if that gave me a chance with Neet-chan.