ITT writers who absolutely positively posted on Veeky Forums

ITT writers who absolutely positively posted on Veeky Forums

Dante

Why did he eliminate his own map for keeps?

Tao Lin

me

Here's the thing. Demapping isn't standard fare like people think it is. You have to be really capital D Depressed to actually go through with it and, even then, most people who do it are sort of paradoxically schizophrenic about the process. Nevermind the Lawful Gun Appropriation Act passed in 1988 following the murders of Jonathan Leary and Meredith Leary by their not-so-mad-but-slightly-rabid son who may or may not have ingested too many MAOIs depending on which tabloid you defaulted to but most Americans will tell you it's just way too nervewracking to buy a gun unless you're south of the Mason Dixon line.

you need to take a DFW break

Happy Tao

When people say they are taking a "break" these days they often don't mean that in the antiquated sense of the term. What in the past was a passing period for grabbing a cup of coffee^1 has instead turned into anglicized versions of the Siesta. Unfortunately the employment level, and productivity, of Spain has fallen drastically in recent years and they are quickly headed towards a default in the vein of Greece (not to mention the political unrest in certain community).
What this seems to spell out, is that we, as a western civilization, due to becoming more and more lazy as we become more reliant on Technology, are quickly heading towards another major financial crises.
One of the reasons China has been so successful is because they barely pay their workers enough to live on, they can't afford to spend their money on Frivolities and are entirely dependent on working full working days in order to survive.
1: Coffea Arabica, commonly known as coffee, is made from the crisply burnt beans (Actually a fruit pit) and originated in Latin America. It was commonly drank by Dragon Priests before performing Human Sacrifices.

Tao Lin, Mira Gonzalez, Kolsti Nguyen

>Demapping
>eliminate his own map
Why not just say suicide
Whats the difference

good but not as good as the first one. More obscure words would help too

because the map is the sign for the real thing. The brain is the sy for subjective experience

looking forward towards his next novel desu

I didn't write the first one actually lol

map is just slang for face isn't it?

you might be right. I havent read DFW in a while. Its either face or brain but whichever the map is the symbolic representation of the real thing

1st good, 2nd rly bad

see
I've never even read DFW, I just based it on how I've heard people ape him.

Nice, man. Nice.

>I've never even read DFW

The only thing I read are Veeky Forums posts & books from my childhood

pre or post subsidization ?

>MAOIs
Taking MAOIs on their own isn't really gonna do anything

It’s from Infinite Jest

is it true that thomas pynchon posted here

I knew you were still alive

>why not just say suicide?

Because DFW was a memelord

John Green had a pathetic thread defending himself a few days ago.

Ayyy! It's ah-meah! The italian pizza maker ah Thomas Pynchin! Veeky Forums is amore'!
BbbbBBBBBB RA RA RA RA....AAAAAAP!!!!!!

>tfw you spent the whole night on Veeky Forums waiting for that new yukimi Kancolle doujin for c93

Its entirely obvious he's personally making a majority of the threads himself

Haven't Laurie Penny and Milo Yiannapoulos both tried to shill their subpar bullshit on this board?

Yes. Veeky Forums gets e-celeb shill threads from time to time.

deSelby

No writer who is any good.

Peterson